User Tag List

Page 256 of 655 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 6550

Thread: TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free

  1. #2551
    ¤ Array Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Hit close to home, didn't it?
    onemoretime: nothing you say ever hits anywhere close to home...

    in fact, the reason why I wrote what I did, is that that exact thought has been going through my mind almost every time I've seen one of your posts for nearly a month now, and I had yet to let it out.

    oh, that, and the fact that you mistakenly think you're right, when in fact you're almost always extremely far from the truth.

    i should add that if you were just almost always wrong, I wouldn't really care.

    it's that you mistakenly think you're right, and then are wrongly self-congratulatory about it.

    it's your undeserving arrogance that's the worst part of all...

    (and, just so you know, you're the only person on this entire forum I've ever said anything even remotely like this to.)
    The Justice Fighter

    XXXX - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  2. #2552
    reborn Array PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Would you mind taking a look at mine, please?
    You've just changed yours, recently. It piques my interest to know why. And this one is very different than your last.

    At any rate, as promised:

    onemoretime:
    On the precipice of understanding, you gaze into the depths but feel unrewarded for the undertaking; you can almost see it, but then seems to dissolve in front of your eyes. Contentious animation, a frittering of ability. A lack of substance. Like a cake crowned with sparkly birthday candles that dazzle and spark and pop and illuminate but do not penetrate. And then, gone. Darkness. Willful darkness. The intellect cannot cross that abyss to the soul place. One must fall in. Willfully. Lump of clay fused to and fueled by the infinite mysteries of creation.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  3. #2553
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Hate to be a skeptic, but darling, your username is No Exit, y'know, that play by Sartre.

    That, plus you're an INFP, I don't think I'd necessarily even have to look at an avatar of yours to give you insight about yourself.

    When we do these picture processing games, in fact, we are taking in far more than just the image we receive, we also know who you are, most of the time via your posts on TypeC, and then we have your username, and MBTI type to boot.

    Now, that is the larger, more cohesive picture we analyze, whether we know we are doing it consciously or subconsciously.
    Ok ...fair points..

  4. #2554
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    No Exit, let it also be known, that of all the avatars I see on this page, yours is by far my favorite.



    (Like I'd buy a print of it, and put it on my wall.)

    I concur.. It is a powerful image.
    and I take this as a compliment of my taste.. and I in return, I compliment yours.

  5. #2555
    Dreaming the life Array onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    onemoretime: nothing you say ever hits anywhere close to home...

    in fact, the reason why I wrote what I did, is that that exact thought has been going through my mind almost every time I've seen one of your posts for nearly a month now, and I had yet to let it out.

    oh, that, and the fact that you mistakenly think you're right, when in fact you're almost always extremely far from the truth.

    i should add that if you were just almost always wrong, I wouldn't really care.

    it's that you mistakenly think you're right, and then are wrongly self-congratulatory about it.

    it's your undeserving arrogance that's the worst part of all...

    (and, just so you know, you're the only person on this entire forum I've ever said anything even remotely like this to.)
    I'm sorry I acted in such a way. I hope you'll forgive me.

  6. #2556
    is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    I'm sorry I acted in such a way. I hope you'll forgive me.
    I do lol
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

  7. #2557
    Senior Member Array tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Just changed my avatar. Anyone wanna do mine?
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

  8. #2558
    Senior Member Array Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tastes_like_purple View Post
    Just changed my avatar. Anyone wanna do mine?
    I like the arabian nights and fireflies cause they tend to have synesthesic connotations.

  9. #2559
    Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    I'll do her!

    *snicker*

  10. #2560
    reborn Array PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    oh yes, the snicker just adds extra sexiness to your approach ...

    We've been playing in here while you've been away! *PB opens fridge, has another can of diet soda ...
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Similar Threads

  1. Mistyped TypeCentral Members
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6876
    Last Post: Yesterday, 01:55 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •