User Tag List

First 145195235243244245246247255295345 Last

Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 6787

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    It reminds me of the kind of images people at school who take LSD and are all extraverted are into.
    mod pics? interesting...not totally off base either.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Interesting. When I see your avatar, I think of a girl who, as part of a choreographed dance, breaks something and then pretends to be shocked and embarrassed, but obviously isn't, and is really just being flirtatious.

It's similar to the face a person would make after jokingly insulting someone. The target person would make an "offended" face, and the joker would mirror the expression but exaggerate it to show that there was nothing malicious or harmful intended.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it does look like that yep.

truth is...doesn't mean a thing...mine usually do somewhat but my series of twiggy avatar's really don't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Mm hmm. Sure they don't.

*aggressively jots down notes and looks at you without flinching*

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thank you Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    saslou: Life is thin, like a vapour; as tenuous as smoke. Right now, you feel as wispy and indistinct as this. What is the meaning of this feeling; when you have so much, why be afraid it will all go away, why be afraid of the changes? But the red, the red has passion and fire attached - it devours and energizes and charges. You will not be consumed by the fire nor will you vanish like the smoke. You are ready. It will be OK.
    Thank you Peace. Ohhhh, you have got closer to my core than most people. Good work.
    I am not afraid of change per se, more i am afraid that the changes i make will affect my children and they'll hate me. My thinking at present is that nothing will change and i'll just be stuck here, alone and miserable whilst pretending that everything is honky dory.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    Okay.

*puts on Bullshit hat*

Bamboo - "I strive to be strong and majestic, like the mighty elk, who cares not how he appears to others, but stands proud and tall. I live an austere life without embellishments for which I see no need. I put more effort into content than appearance. I am, or strive to be, thick-skinned. I am sensitive to dominance/submission relationships."
    Nice hat.

I like most of it, except I'd take out the majesty and austerity, and 30% of the not caring about appearance.

If you take out the 'striving to be', than my positive response to a favorable description is predictable.

The last part is funny; I noticed that a lot today greeting/directing/helping people at an estate sale, different couples act different ways. I held the couples who both individually greeted me in higher regard than the couples who were led by one person without apparent reason or improvement of overall performance.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Dali

(thought bubble above stag's head) Golly! What captivating haunches. Kindly come here and avail me of some sugar, baby-mother.

EDIT: As for the psycho-analysing bit (which has pretty much been covered by preceding posters), I see the same themes of independence and a spartan existence. Additionally, I also spy more than a touch of self-assuredness... verging on cockiness, even.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    go for it
    I see you as the young buck, confident, in his sexual prime, standing proud amidst the backdrop of your world. Others are drawn to you; you don't need to go out of your way for anyone to be attracted to you. Especially the ladies I sense ... but you're not sure exactly why it seems easy, but generally, you like them and they like you. Take care not to let this go to your head. Focus on your studies or work in an equal balance. Don't get too caught up in the headiness of relationships.

P.S. if someone wants me to do theirs, I need you to specifically ask or explicitly leave your post open to anyone to interpret. Otherwise I don't want to overstep my boundaries. And I reserve the right to choose not to analyze your avvy.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

P.S. if someone wants me to do theirs, I need you to specifically ask or explicitly leave your post open to anyone to interpret. Otherwise I don't want to overstep my boundaries. And I reserve the right to choose not to analyze your avvy.
    PeaceBaby: I don't really know you, but I love NFPs, and I love your avatar.

Go for it...
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am curious then.. You don't know me, we have not yet interacted..

So It would be interesting to see what you feel you could get from my avatar without any preconceptions..

So.. do me please ..