User Tag List

First 140190230238239240241242250290340 Last

Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 6996

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

RecklessRecluse - "I question people's motives and like to expose their true intentions. I find their hypocrisy amusing more than offensive."

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    You wish you were a child, but not just any child. You wish to remain in that state forever as a vampiress in Italy.
    -sniff- You so get me.

@xNTP: Pretty darn true, you are a master.
    "... generalities are intellectually necessary evils. Not philosophers, but fret-sawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

reckless...cute huh? I'LL SHOW YOU CUTE!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessRecluse View Post
    @xNTP: Pretty darn true, you are a master.
    BTW, I said that because to me, she looks like a devil child (I think it's due to her left eyebrow) posing as a cute girl. If you actually think she looks cute, then I have a different analysis.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    Oberon JoSunshine - "I've been hanging out on Myspace too long."
    Huh, people keep referencing Myspace...I don't understand, probably becuase I don't hang out on Myspace.

My Avatar is actually a modified version of a logo I did for my softball team...add a tablespoon of sparkles and a dash of bright colors. I look at and see, fun, sporty, girl...but I guess everyone else sees Myspace, which I am SURE is not a compliment. Oh well, I like it...just like I like the knee socks with stars around the top I wear when I play sports...they both make me smile BECUASE they are silly
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    Huh, people keep referencing Myspace...I don't understand, probably becuase I don't hang out on Myspace.

My Avatar is actually a modified version of a logo I did for my softball team...add a tablespoon of sparkles and a dash of bright colors. I look at and see, fun, sporty, girl...but I guess everyone else sees Myspace, which I am SURE is not a compliment. Oh well, I like it...just like I like the knee socks with stars around the top I wear when I play sports...they both make me smile BECUASE they are silly
    People on Myspace would post sparkly, flashy stuff on other people's walls, usually saying hello or thanking them for being added as a friend.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

The penguins are the masses of forum users and their monotonous, indistinguishable threads. The seal clearly represents xNTP himself. It is a capturing of his most defining habit; Seeking attention by jarringy injecting himself into the common praddle with a half-funny, half-annoying act.

It is his forum existence, in still frame.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    The penguins are the masses of forum users and their monotonous, indistinguishable threads. The seal clearly represents xNTP himself. It is a capturing of his most defining habit; Seeking attention by jarringy injecting himself into the common praddle with a half-funny, half-annoying act.

It is his forum existence, in still frame.
    +1 I didn't notice that darn seal till you pointed it out. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    BTW, I said that because to me, she looks like a devil child (I think it's due to her left eyebrow) posing as a cute girl. If you actually think she looks cute, then I have a different analysis.
    You dont think shes absolutely adorable? I love using adorable little girls as my icons because thats just the way I roll.
    "... generalities are intellectually necessary evils. Not philosophers, but fret-sawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society."