MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    <--- ?
    someone who sees the world in terms of its harsh realities, but with a soft idealism as well. a sensitive person that is very observant, but ultimately optimistic though the often sad truths. someone who sees themselves with less clarity than they see others. a shy person who is essentially a loner, but with a warm heart. perhaps an iconoclast; someone who feels a bit out of place in the modern day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you feel incomplete...missing pieces...feeling detached...but longing for connection...cold but wanting warmth...feeling alien or robotic and wanting to feel human...alive.
    aww... well, thanks! it's true that i am rather cold and detached, in a way. the internet can have that effect. i think perhaps i feel a loss of something fuller - i see fragments of personalities here, but not the full picture.
    i definitely agree that i feel alien and somewhat removed in the context of a forum like this. as much as people bicker here, they are usually fairly cordial and in general people are friendly and supportive - i see the internet as a whole with a cynicism that makes this place seem almost improbable. i'm getting used to it...

i have to say i think i chose that image because i liked the juxtaposition of the elaborate hair and the crippled body. i think it expresses the mind/body split, specifically my tendency to live mostly in my head and to often want to ignore my physical states. i have chronic pain. it has some kind of bizarre self-effacing sarcasm, to me, also. like someone who fancies themselves an aristocrat when really theyre all busted up!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's awesome...love that. it's an awesome representation of that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

sammy

<-- ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Arrow Collective Analyses

Oberon - "I am interested in true peace and the relationship between strength and humor." Either that or "I have trouble distinguishing between fantasy and reality, using my thoughts as a way to retreat from priorities and fears." Or, "I'm really fucking weird." Or, "I like things that are silly."

BlueFlame - "I find beauty in pain and tragedy. I sometimes perceive myself as a victim to feel this sad beauty."

Night - "I like to hurt others but I disguise my real intention with surface pleasantries."

JoSunshine - "I've been hanging out on Myspace too long."

Antimony - "I like absurdity and simplicity."

phthalocyanine - "I feel tortured and controlled. I am very introspective and view myself with a sense of detachment. I feel broken sometimes. My heart is aching because I've been evicted from my own body and feelings."
    (FYI, I didn't read your post or Lady X's until after I wrote that, but it's interesting we used the same words.)

Sky is BLUE! - "Nostalgia isn't what it used to be...I long for the familiar. I see beauty in simplicity and familiarity."

Aramis - What is that? Or Who? Paul Bunyan and Babe? Need more input.

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post

Aramis - What is that? Or Who? Paul Bunyan and Babe? Need more input.
    Input: It is Paul Bunyon and his ox, indeed! And a Canadian Mountie inflatable sitting on top of the ox. Gosh, I love photoshop.

What is your assessment now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha...i couldn't do yours either...i dun get it. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Aramis - "I like entertaining myself and others. I have an innate desire to make people happy and joyous."

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    Aramis - "I like entertaining myself and others. I have an innate desire to make people happy and joyous."
    This is true. G'job Edahn.

care to take a crack at this?
    "... generalities are intellectually necessary evils. Not philosophers, but fret-sawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society."

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessRecluse View Post
    care to take a crack at this?
    You wish you were a child, but not just any child. You wish to remain in that state forever as a vampiress in Italy.