Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 6785

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Oo-oo! Analyze mine!!
    You have a inner child that is simple, yet goofy. I'm I right, or am I right?

Phantonym

Go for it

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Go for it
    I'm complex and beautiful.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

I think you just made me fall in love with MacGuffin.
    why not love the very creative mind that can turn water MacClown into wine some stud?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

OK. I might regret this. But I have wondered what my avatar makes others think of me. It's actually one of my paintings. I pretty much chose this one in particular because this image translated better to a small file than the others.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Sky is BLUE - I'm a good listener
    Elaur - I am many things, boring is not one of them!
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Star W: Colorful, vibrant, with a fondness for archetypal imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    why not love the very creative mind that can turn water MacClown into wine some stud?
    Lol, that goes along with Mac's comment about Cyrano De Bergerac.

Oh Fuzzcrossed, your honeyed words have captured my heart
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Star W, it's a beautiful painting.

as for meaning.. to me, the figure on the right could represent what you may appear to be on the outside to others - intellectual and caring , modest, principled, and probably somewhat independent, perhaps a subdued character, but with integrity and focus that shine though. a deep thinker. someone who cares deeply for those around them, especially the downtrodden.

the middle figure could be what your inner consciousness identifies with - a free spirit with a strong will to carve their own path, with an astute analytical and strategic mind, perhaps someone with a more risque and playful sense of humor than is evident at first..you want to be appreciated for your graceful ability to see things as they are but also your visions for what they can become..this figure is more sensual than the first..attuned less to the mind and more to nature...your personality may be youthfully androgynous , but leaning more toward the feminine expression. you want to feel connected to the world around you but also feel pulled toward the spiritual or mysterious side.

the third figure could be an expression of your shadow - an intense, driven, and masculine figure, more direct and aggressive than the other two, perhaps fearsomely so at times. at the core this figure wants to be noble and uphold deeply held beliefs, but may also be frustrated with a world or a circumstance that doesn't quite measure up...resolve and strength of character will keep him on track, however. he seeks to achieve something great..perhaps even teach the world a lesson or lead by example.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

anyone want to give mine a stab?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Thanks for that thoughtful analysis. You said a lot of things about me that are very true. You're very insightful. Some notice only the sensual aspect of my work and some only the spiritual aspect. You see them both. I seek integration between these two aspects of myself. Creating my art helps me do this. It is an important form of meditation for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    Star W, it's a beautiful painting.

as for meaning.. to me, the figure on the right could represent what you may appear to be on the outside to others - intellectual and caring , modest, principled, and probably somewhat independent, perhaps a subdued character, but with integrity and focus that shine though. a deep thinker. someone who cares deeply for those around them, especially the downtrodden.

the middle figure could be what your inner consciousness identifies with - a free spirit with a strong will to carve their own path, with an astute analytical and strategic mind, perhaps someone with a more risque and playful sense of humor than is evident at first..you want to be appreciated for your graceful ability to see things as they are but also your visions for what they can become..this figure is more sensual than the first..attuned less to the mind and more to nature...your personality may be youthfully androgynous , but leaning more toward the feminine expression. you want to feel connected to the world around you but also feel pulled toward the spiritual or mysterious side.

the third figure could be an expression of your shadow - an intense, driven, and masculine figure, more direct and aggressive than the other two, perhaps fearsomely so at times. at the core this figure wants to be noble and uphold deeply held beliefs, but may also be frustrated with a world or a circumstance that doesn't quite measure up...resolve and strength of character will keep him on track, however. he seeks to achieve something great..perhaps even teach the world a lesson or lead by example.
    ~ Groucho Marx