MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Ooh, I like your new avatar.

Stark and high contrast, eerie, ghost-like, complex, raw. Suggests hidden fervor and a fascination with the strange and macabre.
    Great! I'm glad it's not such a wreck. It's one I had kept interest in for a while.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Little white girl looking for a big, black...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm not really getting yours. It doesn't feel cropped and set up right or something. Ying yang? "I like bunnies?" "I'm a naturalist?" "I'm simple" "I'm not really overly concerned about what people think of my avatar, this is something I found that I like"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that's my feeling too...just...like oh...so i put a picture of something i like here...okay...well.. i like bunnies...awww...or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SciVo View Post
    I'm going to be contrary here and say that I got a strong sense that the avatar was emotionally centered on the white bunny's relief at being so safely trapped -- just the way it wants to be -- nuzzling the other's neck in perfectly-fitting intimacy, while securely squished by the bigger body. It's a visual expression of the dénouement of every romance novel ever written.

ETA: Notice how the black bunny is a cipher? All that you can tell is its outline, so it ends up representing some abstract, generic ideal; the photo's emotional perspective is all about the white bunny, since it's the only one with a distinguishable expression (albeit a leporid one) in the photo.
    OK seriously, I chose this avatar pic of my own bunnies because of the funny way the black bunny lies and because of her big, cute paws. (Actually the white bunny is the male.) As for psychoanalizing it: yes I love snuggling.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Shimpei, I have always liked your avatar (I remember seeing it on INTPc). Very cute indeed. I always thought it exuded a sense of safety, security, and peace.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

MBTI
    fool

Shimpei, the bunny rabbits. *rubs beard* Strive for balance - the other one black, the other, white. Romantic side.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Three strikes and it's out! Next up is a character from Erfworld. Damn I hope it fares better.
    Well now you're plain adorable And it accurately reflects the amount of effort you put into your posts.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Shimpei, the bunny rabbits. *rubs beard* Strive for balance - the other one black, the other, white. Romantic side.
    Not bad, not bad.
    Is your avatar pic taken of Liam Neeson?

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    Not bad, not bad.
    Is your avatar pic taken of Liam Neeson?
    Yup

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Well now you're plain adorable And it accurately reflects the amount of effort you put into your posts.
    Thank you! Jillian's a cutie. Although the wrong gender, she's somewhat masculine, and so am I... so I guess that works! Also, I just updated it with a larger, higher-quality version, since the graphic artifacts in the first version of my new avatar were bugging me, and the details are unimportant but I figured out how to make it better now, yay.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Elaur, you're Avatar is simply hot. She's like that Artisan girlfriend I've always dreamed of having, only she brings depth and coolness that would drown any sensor.
    Heh! I put it up soon after I joined the forum. It got good responses so I left it. If I change it now I think the world would end.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    OK seriously, I chose this avatar pic of my own bunnies because of the funny way the black bunny lies and because of her big, cute paws. (Actually the white bunny is the male.) As for psychoanalizing it: yes I love snuggling.
    Of course the n's had to overthink your avatar! Cute bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Can someone give me a try?
    I think Poppy hit it on the head. It really kind of scares me, but I can't help but appreciate how you captured a feeling so well in an avatar, what is it from?

Three strikes and it's out! Next up is a character from Erfworld. Damn I hope it fares better.
    I like artsy stuff but I'm very determined and silly at the same time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    someone wanna try me?
    Usually your avatars look to me like they are searching or questioning life. This one: Even if people see you they never really see the whole you. You/life is a lot more complicated than it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Thanks. I just went be impressions.
    I show you me, straight on. But not really.