MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    How about my avatar?
    I'm not really getting yours. It doesn't feel cropped and set up right or something. Ying yang? "I like bunnies?" "I'm a naturalist?" "I'm simple" "I'm not really overly concerned about what people think of my avatar, this is something I found that I like"

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Little white girl looking for a big, black...
    MacGuffin's Avatar reminds me of that guy in high school, who had everything--all the latest tech and toys--and is now teaching graduate level theoretical physics. He can't help but be cool; women love him and men want to be him, at least momentarily; the problem is he's an arrogant ass and emotionally stunted. He's usually right and he knows it. He does product review for G4 and occasionally fills in whenever they need a quick, well-informed host at the spur of the moment; nobody likes to work for him, but everybody knows he's their best bet.

When MacGuffin's avatar goes to class, he arrives in a streamlined, clean entry, jetpack; with perfection through the skylight. He drives everywhere in a silver-plated Rolls Royce that seems to always be right where he needs it, even when he didn't park it there, or even drive that day...some say the car talks.

--Fuzz
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Elaur, you're Avatar is simply hot. She's like that Artisan girlfriend I've always dreamed of having, only she brings depth and coolness that would drown any sensor.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I have a hard time getting over the hair in your avatar. I'm going with "I'm a nice person, like me" vibe. Unless it's a tv show character I don't know.
    A very talented webcomicker drew it for me. The basic look is based on a photo reference of me, but she knows my personality from her forums, so she shifted the angle and changed my expression from neutral to show the mischief that lurks underneath my innocuous, friendly demeanor.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm not really getting yours. It doesn't feel cropped and set up right or something. Ying yang? "I like bunnies?" "I'm a naturalist?" "I'm simple" "I'm not really overly concerned about what people think of my avatar, this is something I found that I like"
    that's my feeling too...just...like oh...so i put a picture of something i like here...okay...well.. i like bunnies...awww...or something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm going to be contrary here and say that I got a strong sense that the avatar was emotionally centered on the white bunny's relief at being so safely trapped -- just the way it wants to be -- nuzzling the other's neck in perfectly-fitting intimacy, while securely squished by the bigger body. It's a visual expression of the dnouement of every romance novel ever written.

ETA: Notice how the black bunny is a cipher? All that you can tell is its outline, so it ends up representing some abstract, generic ideal; the photo's emotional perspective is all about the white bunny, since it's the only one with a distinguishable expression (albeit a leporid one) in the photo.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

SciVo- For all of your clear-headed posts and attempts to bring harmony to the warring factions of TypoC, your avatar looks pretty untrustworthy to me

Lady X- artsy, ethereal, expressive

Fuzz- Big, warm, cuddly, and elusive, with a pretty goofy sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    MacGuffin's Avatar reminds me of that guy in high school, who had everything--all the latest tech and toys--and is now teaching graduate level theoretical physics. He can't help but be cool; women love him and men want to be him, at least momentarily; the problem is he's an arrogant ass and emotionally stunted. He's usually right and he knows it. He does product review for G4 and occasionally fills in whenever they need a quick, well-informed host at the spur of the moment; nobody likes to work for him, but everybody knows he's their best bet.

When MacGuffin's avatar goes to class, he arrives in a streamlined, clean entry, jetpack; with perfection through the skylight. He drives everywhere in a silver-plated Rolls Royce that seems to always be right where he needs it, even when he didn't park it there, or even drive that day...some say the car talks.

--Fuzz

I think you just made me fall in love with MacGuffin.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Can someone give me a try?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Can someone give me a try?
    Ooh, I like your new avatar.

Stark and high contrast, eerie, ghost-like, complex, raw. Suggests hidden fervor and a fascination with the strange and macabre.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    SciVo- For all of your clear-headed posts and attempts to bring harmony to the warring factions of TypoC, your avatar looks pretty untrustworthy to me
    Three strikes and it's out! Next up is a character from Erfworld. Damn I hope it fares better.