User Tag List

First 75125165173174175176177185225275675 Last

Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6774

  1. #1741
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    How about my avatar?
    I'm not really getting yours. It doesn't feel cropped and set up right or something. Ying yang? "I like bunnies?" "I'm a naturalist?" "I'm simple" "I'm not really overly concerned about what people think of my avatar, this is something I found that I like"

  2. #1742
    Senior Member TopherRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Little white girl looking for a big, black...
    MacGuffin's Avatar reminds me of that guy in high school, who had everything--all the latest tech and toys--and is now teaching graduate level theoretical physics. He can't help but be cool; women love him and men want to be him, at least momentarily; the problem is he's an arrogant ass and emotionally stunted. He's usually right and he knows it. He does product review for G4 and occasionally fills in whenever they need a quick, well-informed host at the spur of the moment; nobody likes to work for him, but everybody knows he's their best bet.

    When MacGuffin's avatar goes to class, he arrives in a streamlined, clean entry, jetpack; with perfection through the skylight. He drives everywhere in a silver-plated Rolls Royce that seems to always be right where he needs it, even when he didn't park it there, or even drive that day...some say the car talks.

    --Fuzz
    Love is the point.

  3. #1743
    Senior Member TopherRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Elaur, you're Avatar is simply hot. She's like that Artisan girlfriend I've always dreamed of having, only she brings depth and coolness that would drown any sensor.
    Love is the point.

  4. #1744
    Senior Member SciVo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    924
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I have a hard time getting over the hair in your avatar. I'm going with "I'm a nice person, like me" vibe. Unless it's a tv show character I don't know.
    A very talented webcomicker drew it for me. The basic look is based on a photo reference of me, but she knows my personality from her forums, so she shifted the angle and changed my expression from neutral to show the mischief that lurks underneath my innocuous, friendly demeanor.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

  5. #1745
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm not really getting yours. It doesn't feel cropped and set up right or something. Ying yang? "I like bunnies?" "I'm a naturalist?" "I'm simple" "I'm not really overly concerned about what people think of my avatar, this is something I found that I like"
    that's my feeling too...just...like oh...so i put a picture of something i like here...okay...well.. i like bunnies...awww...or something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #1746
    Senior Member SciVo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    924
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm not really getting yours. It doesn't feel cropped and set up right or something. Ying yang? "I like bunnies?" "I'm a naturalist?" "I'm simple" "I'm not really overly concerned about what people think of my avatar, this is something I found that I like"
    I'm going to be contrary here and say that I got a strong sense that the avatar was emotionally centered on the white bunny's relief at being so safely trapped -- just the way it wants to be -- nuzzling the other's neck in perfectly-fitting intimacy, while securely squished by the bigger body. It's a visual expression of the dnouement of every romance novel ever written.

    ETA: Notice how the black bunny is a cipher? All that you can tell is its outline, so it ends up representing some abstract, generic ideal; the photo's emotional perspective is all about the white bunny, since it's the only one with a distinguishable expression (albeit a leporid one) in the photo.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

  7. #1747
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    SciVo- For all of your clear-headed posts and attempts to bring harmony to the warring factions of TypoC, your avatar looks pretty untrustworthy to me

    Lady X- artsy, ethereal, expressive

    Fuzz- Big, warm, cuddly, and elusive, with a pretty goofy sense of humor.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    MacGuffin's Avatar reminds me of that guy in high school, who had everything--all the latest tech and toys--and is now teaching graduate level theoretical physics. He can't help but be cool; women love him and men want to be him, at least momentarily; the problem is he's an arrogant ass and emotionally stunted. He's usually right and he knows it. He does product review for G4 and occasionally fills in whenever they need a quick, well-informed host at the spur of the moment; nobody likes to work for him, but everybody knows he's their best bet.

    When MacGuffin's avatar goes to class, he arrives in a streamlined, clean entry, jetpack; with perfection through the skylight. He drives everywhere in a silver-plated Rolls Royce that seems to always be right where he needs it, even when he didn't park it there, or even drive that day...some say the car talks.

    --Fuzz


    I think you just made me fall in love with MacGuffin.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  8. #1748
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Can someone give me a try?

  9. #1749
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Can someone give me a try?
    Ooh, I like your new avatar.

    Stark and high contrast, eerie, ghost-like, complex, raw. Suggests hidden fervor and a fascination with the strange and macabre.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  10. #1750
    Senior Member SciVo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    924
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    SciVo- For all of your clear-headed posts and attempts to bring harmony to the warring factions of TypoC, your avatar looks pretty untrustworthy to me
    Three strikes and it's out! Next up is a character from Erfworld. Damn I hope it fares better.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

Similar Threads

  1. Mistyped TypeCentral Members
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7025
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 04:26 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts