Enneagram
    4w3

Default Your Love Sign.

What's your love sing? In other words:

*How do you love?
    *Who are you in love?
    *What/who are you attracted to?
    *...And how do you make love?
    (for men only- women are physically attracted according to their mars placements)

I'm particularly fascinated with people who have it in Scorpio/Pisces/Taurus.
    They're compatible with my mars in scorpio placement and we tend to mesh intensely.

You don't know?
    Here's how to find out.Your love sign: iVillage
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Here, that's what I scored

Your love sign: Capricorn
    Having Venus in Capricorn is a sure sign that love will not be rushed. A better question might be whether things will actually get off the ground at all. Those graced by this placement are cautious to the extreme, they are not ones to jump into love or various flings. Rather, the tender care of another is what will bring this lover into full bloom. That said, once insecurities and fear of rejection are put aside, those with their Venus in Capricorn can be extremely loyal and true lovers work hard at making their relationship succeed. Don't expect feelings to flow easily from these people, however; those with Venus in Capricorn are relatively private, albeit sensualists in the right situation. That situation is likely to be one where emotional and financial security is virtually guaranteed. Quite a lot to ask for really. Hard worker that the Goat is, those with this placement can expect to spend much of their time doing the work which will ultimately lead to a happy relationship. After all that hard work you really should have a faithful, and devoted, lover.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Your love sign: Libra

Having Venus in Libra means you are forever young at heart and open to love. A sensitivity toward others and their needs makes these people a natural when it comes to relationships. Combine this quality with a healthy amount of affection and an expressive nature, and this makes for a great lover. As those Libran Scales would dictate, however, trying to strike the right balance may be a little too much to ask. A better approach for those with this placement is to understand the principle of compromise and to use it as a guide to love. Those visited by Libra in their House of Love are great romantics, truly idealistic and ever-forgiving. They also love a world filled with beauty, so a luxurious dinner at an idyllic retreat is the way to treat this person. The mating dance is essential to those with Venus in Libra, appreciating as they do a bit of extravagance in the name of love. The reward for pampering them is finding someone who is compassionate, always there for their lover and who understands the importance of both physical and mental attraction.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ISTx

So I give my birth date and they can tell me what kind of lover I am? Sorcery!

Your love sign: Scorpio

Those with Venus in Scorpio are the ones most likely to take a mystical, magical ride all in the name of love. The fact that these people are already mysterious only serves to enhance the journey. Intense and powerful, those with this placement make for the most passionate and exciting of lovers. But be careful -- that Scorpion in the House of Love can inflict a sting that promises to linger for a very long time. These are individuals who want it all: A connection on an intellectual, spiritual and physical level is the bare minimum. With Venus in Scorpio, finding a partner isn't a problem. What will ensue, however, will be very interesting. These people want their relationships to last. They value a solid connection with a loyal partner. Anything short of this could break this lover's heart in two. That said, those with their Venus in Scorpio will be most content with someone who can match their passion and zest for life

MBTI
    INFJ

Spooky!

Your love sign: Cancer

Having Venus in Cancer makes one highly receptive to love, a seeker of amorous situations, both real and unreal. Those with this placement are emotional beings full of life and love, and if a match isn't immediately at the ready, they'll just create one in their own active minds. The creativity and imagination of these individuals will serve them very well once a relationship has started, so their lovers are well rewarded. If a relationship filled with fantasy, make-believe and the joy and wonder of childhood is what you desire, then seek out that kindred spirit with Cancer in their House of Love. Nurturing and sympathetic, these kindly souls are likely to have a repertoire of friends who are giving and true, just like them. At times, the Crab may undergo mood swings that are just a response to a touchy and somewhat unsettled situation. Most of all, lovers guided by Cancer need emotional security from their mate. If this can be achieved, every day will be wonderful for this blessed couple!

In Depth...
    I want something much more different
    Not these factories or prisons
    I wish that the Earth was green again
    I wish I had a gun in my hand

--Blackbird Raum

If anyone needed more proof that astrology is BS, this is it.

Your love sign: Leo

Venus in Leo is a sure sign of someone who is larger than life, at least where love is concerned. Showy, gregarious, loyal and extravagant only begin to describe this fun-seeking individual. These folks love to be loved and are hard to miss in any social situation, having a knack as they do for lighting up a room. The one thing these souls crave is someone who can appreciate what they're all about and love them for it. In return, plenty of love will be given back! Those with this placement tend to place themselves in a precarious position: If a relationship doesn't work out, will their ego be shattered? Perhaps -- but only until the next big event and opportunity to shine! As long as the vibes are good, these happy folks make for a partner whose lust for life is unmatched. Dancing the night away? Yes, it's on the dance card, along with romantic weekends, heartfelt sentiments and tender touches. A match with someone graced with Venus in Leo is likely to be filled with expression and acceptance -- life with them will no doubt be an endless party. So get your dancing shoes ready!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    If anyone needed more proof that astrology is BS, this is it.
    Well, it might not apply to you if you're like 18 or something.
    Your personality needs to be well developed.
    In other words: mature..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

ThatGirl

I got Jupiter!

You are a praying mantis.

Pretty accurate if you ask me.

MBTI
    ISTx

You need to be mature for birthdays to accurately tell you your love sign, FM. You immature person.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    You need to be mature for birthdays to accurately tell you your love sign, FM. You immature person.
    Well, he could be wise and smart and everything, but that doesn't mean his or her personality is well and fully developed yet.
    Hope non-of you is offended.

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3