User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: Your Love Sign.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Your love sign: Gemini

If you want to spot someone with Venus in Gemini then look for that person who's happily chatting up everyone at a cocktail party, a vast selection of flirtations and entreaties at their disposal. Those with this placement are wise and witty and always the centre of attention. They are also friendly and engaging and often seek out others with similar qualities, appreciating a mirror image of themselves. Flexibility and an open mind are also signs of someone with their Venus in Gemini. If your perfect evening is staying up all night talking to your lover in a candlelit room filled with juniper perfume, then the person with Gemini in their House of Love is the one for you. A word of warning, though: These talkers can also be tricksters, taking delight in being a tease. Potential partners who can take it as well as dish it out, however, should start queuing up. Those with Venus in Gemini have the most restless of minds as well as the most inquiring of natures, so their ideal mate is one who will always keep them guessing.

Lots to look forward to when I mature I guess.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Your self-centredness (which often borders on total self-absorption) may leave your pursuits wondering if there's room for two in this relationship.
    Well golly gee, maybe this astrology thing isn't complete bunk.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Oh, don't mind that. It's still totally accurate. It just means your personality hasn't matured yet. Or something.
    Are you that angry? I'm sorry, again, didn't mean to offend you.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

Quote Originally Posted by INFJ* View Post
    Are you that angry? I'm sorry, again, didn't mean to offend you.
    I'm not angry, I'm just amused. It takes a lot more than this to anger me.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm not angry, I'm just amused. It takes a lot more than this to anger me.

Ok, I would imagine so considering the fact that you're almost 40.

Your signature is hilarious by the way.

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

MBTI
    ISTx

You just called him out on his age. Now he's fuckin pissed I bet.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    You just called him out on his age. Now he's fuckin pissed I bet.
    As much as I love you, you're such an instigator, I recommend you stay outta this.

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Haha ok so I took some astrology test a while back that I realize confirmed this (Venus in Capricorn; Mars in Virgo)

Venus in Capricorn:
    Quote Originally Posted by cafeastrology.com
    About Capricorn the Goat: Astrology/Zodiac
    Venus in Capricorn

Venus in Capricorn people will try to win your heart by displaying self-control, presence of mind, and responsible behavior. These lovers want you to know they are goal-oriented, witty, savvy, and controlled. Nobody can get the best of them. They want you to see just how competent they are. They like some measure of predictability in their relationships as they are cautious in love.

Venus in Capricorn men and women project an aura of competency and their loner-like behavior can be attractive, in a cool way. They don't go gaa-gaa over love, or at least they don't express as much. Their lovers may complain that Venus in Capricorns are a little too practical and deliberate. Certainly, they can come across as lacking in warmth and spontaneity. Truth is, they can be rather romantic souls who yearn for a partner to share their lives with. Others' image of their relationship matters to them. They are conservative and willing to commit. Venus in Capricorn people are attracted to serious, goal-oriented lovers. They are a little shy in matters of the heart, but they don't want you to know it. If you like knowing where your relationship is headed, you'll be mighty pleased with Venus in Capricorn. These people plan ahead in love, and, unlike Venus in Pisces, they will let you know exactly where they (and the relationship) are headed.

Pleasing Venus in Capricorn involves showing them you are practical and realistic. They want to impress you with the things they do. Appreciate their "saving for a rainy day" attitude, and be aware that they want to show you off in a quiet way.
    Mars in Virgo:
    Quote Originally Posted by cafeastrology.com
    Mars in the Signs: Astrology
    Mars in Virgo

These productive and busy people are goal-oriented, practical people. Although they can be a little scattered at times, simply because they are doing so many things at any give time, Mars in Virgo natives get things donequite well! They have a knack for handling a wide variety of tasks at once, and a tendency to take on perhaps too much at the same time.

Most Mars in Virgo natives are not particularly aggressive by nature. Although they can be a little hard-nosed and critical at times, they rarely resort to pushing others around. Still, an annoyed Mars in Virgo native can be difficult to be around! Arouse their anger and they turn into complaining, over-critical nags. Generally, these natives don't make themselves nuisances, so this stage is unlikely to last for very long. It is a sensitive position, however. It doesn't take much to make these people nervous.

Mars in Virgo people are quite protective about their "system" for getting things done. Although rather humble in a general life sense, they can be quite particular about their methodshow they organize and accomplish their goals, mostly with work. Theirs is a nervous energy. Although they have some staying power, they can be restless and are not given to sticking with the same projects for too long.

These natives derive plenty of energy and life force from the things they dotheir work, hobbies, and any kind of projects they take on. An idle Mars in Virgo native is a sorry sight, indeed. Fidgety, nervous, worried...all of these things are a sure sign that Mars in Virgo people have either too little to do, or far too much on their plates. There is a perfectionist at the heart of all people with this position. They'll be the first to deny this, but it's there! They worry when they are not producing anything, and they worry about whether what they've produced will measure up.

An earthy and sometimes nervous sexuality generally characterizes people with this position of Mars. In a sense, their performance in bed is similar to their work. These people want to be good at what they do. They will generally be open to experimentation, if only to feed their curiosity and to feel savvy. There's often a shy and humble side to Mars in Virgo in any area that involves putting themselves out there and letting go (areas ruled by Mars). But experience and knowledge are important to these natives, and this drive generally wins over their natural reticence.
    Sounds boring!

I will say, though, that both of those descriptions.... are fairly spot-on. The whole "will try to win your heart by displaying self-control, presence of mind, and responsible behavior" part I've found myself doing just about, well, always (and it never seems to work )
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Yea, I find my placements pretty accurate too. I have Libra rising, Mars, Plato, Saturn in scorpio, and sun in pisces/moon in capricorn. I hate Venus and Mercury being in Aquarius. It's horrible.

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Well golly gee, maybe this astrology thing isn't complete bunk.
    No, it couldn't be more inaccurate. I don't have anyone pursuing me.