First 34567 Last

Thread: Your Love Sign.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Whoa

Using your example, someone appearing rude and egotistical may simply have bad social/people skills, you do not know their motivations unless they share them, in reality they may be humble and down-to-earth but be unaware of how to portray this and give others the wrong impression.

Yes there are blind spots that cover how others perceive us but most likely our actions are being misinterpreted by projecting a poor image, not that you know them better.
    You disagree with me on the first paragraph and then you agree.

Really, being understanding and empathetic is great, but that doesn't remove the label off the person unless he/she changes his/her behaviors. Because at the end, we are judged based on our behaviors/ actions/appearance/given impressions, not our deepest deeps or what what we wanted to do/be. At least from a psychological point of view.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Okay...

Your love sign: Sagittarius

The dance card is packed for those with their Venus in Sagittarius. Spotting one potential lover isn't likely though as these people are attracted to just about anyone and everyone. This is the sort of situation that makes life interesting, to say the least. This doesn't necessarily mean that those with this placement will never settle down -- it just means the search for a mate will be a spirited one, with a few stops along the way. What's essential in this search is turning up a partner with a similar quest for adventure and penchant for activity. Freedom to be themselves is also essential; if allowed to be as they please, once committed, those with Venus in Sagittarius are loyal and honest in their relationships. A restless nature is likely to afflict those with Sagittarius in their House of Love, as they love to travel and have a wandering spirit. Any type of physical activity or body movement is Zen to these people: Yoga, Meditation, Bioenergetics, these and more are sure to work for these happy souls. When looking for a kindred spirit physical stimulation, mixed in with a healthy lust for life, will always be essential.

I... suppose. Yeah!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INFJ* View Post

You disagree with me on the first paragraph and then you agree.

Really, being understanding and empathetic is great, but that doesn't remove the label off the person unless he/she changes his/her behaviors. Because at the end, we are judged based on our behaviors/ actions/appearance/given impressions, not our deepest deeps or what what we wanted to do/be. At least from a psychological point of view.
    Not the first time I've been told I'm contradictory

The part where you say "Most likely, I'm right and you are wrong" doesn't sit well with me.

I say no one knows anyone better than they know themselves however they may be unaware of how their behaviour is perceived by others. Having motivation misinterpreted based on behaviour is indeed something that should be overcome and understanding how others perceive us is a great tool for personal development, it doesnt mean that others views on us are correct as they cannot see what motivates us to act a particular way. Others are not most likely right however their perspective should be considered.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm a scorpio, though I don't believe this stuff, I really doubt your personality is effected by the position of the stars and the planets.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by INFJ* View Post
    A lot.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Your love sign: Leo

Venus in Leo is a sure sign of someone who is larger than life, at least where love is concerned. Showy, gregarious, loyal and extravagant only begin to describe this fun-seeking individual. These folks love to be loved and are hard to miss in any social situation, having a knack as they do for lighting up a room. The one thing these souls crave is someone who can appreciate what they're all about and love them for it. In return, plenty of love will be given back! Those with this placement tend to place themselves in a precarious position: If a relationship doesn't work out, will their ego be shattered? Perhaps -- but only until the next big event and opportunity to shine! As long as the vibes are good, these happy folks make for a partner whose lust for life is unmatched. Dancing the night away? Yes, it's on the dance card, along with romantic weekends, heartfelt sentiments and tender touches. A match with someone graced with Venus in Leo is likely to be filled with expression and acceptance -- life with them will no doubt be an endless party. So get your dancing shoes ready!
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm a Cancer, but all of those descriptions are lovely.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Your love sign: Aries

Those of you with Venus in Aries could be best described as Cupid with a bow, releasing an arrow aimed at a specific target of your choice. Energetic, youthful and direct, lovers with Venus in Aries will not wait patiently for anything. You are active and forthright, no stranger to competition. Those with this placement are daring, freethinking, variety-seeking and enjoy discovering the bliss of love. Your emotions are changeable, fiery, perhaps even a bit on the explosive side. Although you will probably attract a number of people with your energetic lifestyle, beware of your less positive traits. Your self-centredness (which often borders on total self-absorption) may leave your pursuits wondering if there's room for two in this relationship. Remembering that others may not see things the way you do will enable you to keep things going. You will be happiest in a relationship that allows you to be true to yourself.

MBTI
    INTP

This is my result. But this doesn't sound like me, or anyone that would be compatible with me.

Your love sign: Leo
    Venus in Leo is a sure sign of someone who is larger than life, at least where love is concerned. Showy, gregarious, loyal and extravagant only begin to describe this fun-seeking individual. These folks love to be loved and are hard to miss in any social situation, having a knack as they do for lighting up a room. The one thing these souls crave is someone who can appreciate what they're all about and love them for it. In return, plenty of love will be given back! Those with this placement tend to place themselves in a precarious position: If a relationship doesn't work out, will their ego be shattered? Perhaps -- but only until the next big event and opportunity to shine! As long as the vibes are good, these happy folks make for a partner whose lust for life is unmatched. Dancing the night away? Yes, it's on the dance card, along with romantic weekends, heartfelt sentiments and tender touches. A match with someone graced with Venus in Leo is likely to be filled with expression and acceptance -- life with them will no doubt be an endless party. So get your dancing shoes ready!
    Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    This is my result. But this doesn't sound like me, or anyone that would be compatible with me.
    Oh, don't mind that. It's still totally accurate. It just means your personality hasn't matured yet. Or something.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari