Thread: Your Love Sign.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Say what?

I love you..
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

Quote Originally Posted by INFJ* View Post
    The point is, we are not all aware of our own selves completely. We have blind spots that only outsiders could help us with. I might describe you as a rude and egotistic person, while you think you're the most humble down to earth person, or vice versa. Most likely, I'm right and you are wrong.
    Just trying to be a little fair here.
    Yeah, I can see that.

Back to Astrology....It is easier for us to deny things, because it's harder for us to understand anyway. Understanding is a burden, a task, where denying is not.

Astrology is a very complicated system. If you read one planet placement only without considering the whole make up of the personality, without really knowing how this system works, it might not apply to you. And you would find it easy to call it BS than to make an effort to understand it. Also if your personality is not yet developed it might not apply to you as well, and you would call it BS instead of trying to understand what makes it so controversial.
    A classic non-argument. "It works, so if you don't think it works, you're just not doing it right/giving it a chance." That's what TV psychics say.

Who is understanding and who is denying can also be flipped
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

but how do you explain how I ended up with a venus in virgo for goodness sake?

if astrology works at all this would NOT happen!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

You know, my ex's love sign was in Scorpio. He also had moon in scorpio, which strengthens the scorpionic traits in him. When I read it I couldn't believe how true it was. When he read it he said it was BS, and nothing applies to him. He picked up a sentence or two, though, where they mentioned him being magnetic and charming.

The point is, we are not all aware of our own selves completely. We have blind spots that only outsiders could help us with. I might describe you as a rude and egotistic person, while you think you're the most humble down to earth person, or vice versa. Most likely, I'm right and you are wrong.

Back to Astrology....It is easier for us to deny things, because it's harder for us to understand anyway. Understanding is a burden, a task, where denying is not.

Astrology is a very complicated system. If you read one planet placement only without considering the whole make up of the personality, without really knowing how this system works, it might not apply to you. And you would find it easy to call it BS than to make an effort to understand it. Also if your personality is not yet developed it might not apply to you as well, and you would call it BS instead of trying to understand what makes it so controversial.

This is not an invitation to go seek astrological enlightenment. Just trying to be a little fair here.
    Well, I definitely think our interactions with other people and in life in general are what help us to learn about ourselves. There are an infinitum of lessons to be learned; some are learned alone, while others are learned by peering into the grand mirror of life.

Also, I think astrology is a fine method of learning about ourselves. However, I believe that something as comprehensive as MBTI more accurately describes the core/the meat of a person, while things like astrology are just the dressing. Astrology is more like an influence upon the elaborate framework of personality and thought processes described through MBTI.

Suffice to say, I have found that I am most attracted/compatible with other women possessing sun signs described as being compatible in astrology.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Whoa

Using your example, someone appearing rude and egotistical may simply have bad social/people skills, you do not know their motivations unless they share them, in reality they may be humble and down-to-earth but be unaware of how to portray this and give others the wrong impression.

Yes there are blind spots that cover how others perceive us but most likely our actions are being misinterpreted by projecting a poor image, not that you know them better.

/off topic

Sorry, can't link into the test atm but if I could I'd put my results here so I wasn't totally off-topic, pretend like I did

MBTI
    ISTx

I love you..

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Well...This sounds a lot like me, but with more confidence.

Your love sign: Gemini
    If you want to spot someone with Venus in Gemini then look for that person who's happily chatting up everyone at a cocktail party, a vast selection of flirtations and entreaties at their disposal. Those with this placement are wise and witty and always the centre of attention. They are also friendly and engaging and often seek out others with similar qualities, appreciating a mirror image of themselves. Flexibility and an open mind are also signs of someone with their Venus in Gemini. If your perfect evening is staying up all night talking to your lover in a candlelit room filled with juniper perfume, then the person with Gemini in their House of Love is the one for you. A word of warning, though: These talkers can also be tricksters, taking delight in being a tease. Potential partners who can take it as well as dish it out, however, should start queuing up. Those with Venus in Gemini have the most restless of minds as well as the most inquiring of natures, so their ideal mate is one who will always keep them guessing.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    A lot.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Your love sign: Aries

Those of you with Venus in Aries could be best described as Cupid with a bow, releasing an arrow aimed at a specific target of your choice. Energetic, youthful and direct, lovers with Venus in Aries will not wait patiently for anything. You are active and forthright, no stranger to competition. Those with this placement are daring, freethinking, variety-seeking and enjoy discovering the bliss of love. Your emotions are changeable, fiery, perhaps even a bit on the explosive side. Although you will probably attract a number of people with your energetic lifestyle, beware of your less positive traits. Your self-centredness (which often borders on total self-absorption) may leave your pursuits wondering if there's room for two in this relationship. Remembering that others may not see things the way you do will enable you to keep things going. You will be happiest in a relationship that allows you to be true to yourself.

I will agree to an extent with the above. lol <.< I'm so strange. My Venus is at the cusp between Pisces and Aries, so... I've got a bit of a confliction problem with my love personality.

Your love sign: Pisces

Those with their Venus in Pisces are often in love with the notion of being in love. It may just be fantasy, but those enjoying this placement are sensitive, compassionate and romantic souls who simply march to the beat of a different drummer. Much like the Fish who grace their House of Love, these people love to swim in the sea of love. This intense desire to always be in perfect, true love can often lead to them seeing what they want to instead of what is really there. Isn't love supposed to be beautiful and true? Once again, it's a bit of fantasy mixed with reality -- but that's what happens when Venus is visited by Pisces. Those with their Venus in Pisces see love and sexuality as spiritual experiences: A state of love isn't worth achieving unless accompanied by complete transcendence and bliss. Not everyone can swim in this sea, but for those who can, it's a fulfilling experience. Having your Venus in Pisces may mean that you have to spend a lot of time explaining yourself, especially where affairs of the heart are concerned. These people would only want to be with someone who appreciates and understands their often misunderstood soul.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    infp

Your love sign: Scorpio

Those with Venus in Scorpio are the ones most likely to take a mystical, magical ride all in the name of love. The fact that these people are already mysterious only serves to enhance the journey. Intense and powerful, those with this placement make for the most passionate and exciting of lovers. But be careful -- that Scorpion in the House of Love can inflict a sting that promises to linger for a very long time. These are individuals who want it all: A connection on an intellectual, spiritual and physical level is the bare minimum. With Venus in Scorpio, finding a partner isn't a problem. What will ensue, however, will be very interesting. These people want their relationships to last. They value a solid connection with a loyal partner. Anything short of this could break this lover's heart in two. That said, those with their Venus in Scorpio will be most content with someone who can match their passion and zest for life.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari