User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Your Love Sign.

  1. #21
    Senior Member INFJ*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I think I want to read your birth chart to see what overshadows your Venus sign to that extent.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..


    I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

    4w3

  2. #22
    Senior Member INFJ*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Your love sign: Scorpio
    ** hot **
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..


    I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

    4w3

  3. #23
    Senior Member INFJ*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Guess I'll be the first male Pisces then . My sun sign is also in Pisces. Pisceans rule! :P
    yes, yes, they certainly do!
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..


    I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

    4w3

  4. #24
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INFJ* View Post
    I think I want to read your birth chart to see what overshadows your Venus sign to that extent.
    Say what?

  5. #25
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Your love sign: Scorpio

    Those with Venus in Scorpio are the ones most likely to take a mystical, magical ride all in the name of love. The fact that these people are already mysterious only serves to enhance the journey. Intense and powerful, those with this placement make for the most passionate and exciting of lovers. But be careful -- that Scorpion in the House of Love can inflict a sting that promises to linger for a very long time. These are individuals who want it all: A connection on an intellectual, spiritual and physical level is the bare minimum. With Venus in Scorpio, finding a partner isn't a problem. What will ensue, however, will be very interesting. These people want their relationships to last. They value a solid connection with a loyal partner. Anything short of this could break this lover's heart in two. That said, those with their Venus in Scorpio will be most content with someone who can match their passion and zest for life.

    Actually further astrological investigation reveals that I have in fact a Mars-Uranus-Venus conjunction in Scorpio. I think this is supposed to make me a sex maniac or something. WRONG!

  6. #26
    Senior Member INFJ*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm 38. I'm fairly certain my personality is developed and matured.
    You know, my ex's love sign was in Scorpio. He also had moon in scorpio, which strengthens the scorpionic traits in him. When I read it I couldn't believe how true it was. When he read it he said it was BS, and nothing applies to him. He picked up a sentence or two, though, where they mentioned him being magnetic and charming.

    The point is, we are not all aware of our own selves completely. We have blind spots that only outsiders could help us with. I might describe you as a rude and egotistic person, while you think you're the most humble down to earth person, or vice versa. Most likely, I'm right and you are wrong.

    Back to Astrology....It is easier for us to deny things, because it's harder for us to understand anyway. Understanding is a burden, a task, where denying is not.

    Astrology is a very complicated system. If you read one planet placement only without considering the whole make up of the personality, without really knowing how this system works, it might not apply to you. And you would find it easy to call it BS than to make an effort to understand it. Also if your personality is not yet developed it might not apply to you as well, and you would call it BS instead of trying to understand what makes it so controversial.

    This is not an invitation to go seek astrological enlightenment. Just trying to be a little fair here.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..


    I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

    4w3

  7. #27
    Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Your love sign: Gemini

    If you want to spot someone with Venus in Gemini then look for that person who's happily chatting up everyone at a cocktail party, a vast selection of flirtations and entreaties at their disposal. Those with this placement are wise and witty and always the centre of attention. They are also friendly and engaging and often seek out others with similar qualities, appreciating a mirror image of themselves. Flexibility and an open mind are also signs of someone with their Venus in Gemini. If your perfect evening is staying up all night talking to your lover in a candlelit room filled with juniper perfume, then the person with Gemini in their House of Love is the one for you. A word of warning, though: These talkers can also be tricksters, taking delight in being a tease. Potential partners who can take it as well as dish it out, however, should start queuing up. Those with Venus in Gemini have the most restless of minds as well as the most inquiring of natures, so their ideal mate is one who will always keep them guessing.

    I don't think I'm chatty, though. Is the love sign different for gay guys? :P

  8. #28
    Senior Member INFJ*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Your love sign: Scorpio

    Those with Venus in Scorpio are the ones most likely to take a mystical, magical ride all in the name of love. The fact that these people are already mysterious only serves to enhance the journey. Intense and powerful, those with this placement make for the most passionate and exciting of lovers. But be careful -- that Scorpion in the House of Love can inflict a sting that promises to linger for a very long time. These are individuals who want it all: A connection on an intellectual, spiritual and physical level is the bare minimum. With Venus in Scorpio, finding a partner isn't a problem. What will ensue, however, will be very interesting. These people want their relationships to last. They value a solid connection with a loyal partner. Anything short of this could break this lover's heart in two. That said, those with their Venus in Scorpio will be most content with someone who can match their passion and zest for life.

    Actually further astrological investigation reveals that I have in fact a Mars-Uranus-Venus conjunction in Scorpio. I think this is supposed to make me a sex maniac or something. WRONG!
    With scorpio over all these placements, it makes it hard for you to let go sometimes of whatever you got inside of you. Scorpio is a complex, an all-or-nothing sign. And the sexual development in these placement particularly take time to develop, in stages, because they're so extremely intense. Some don't even develop it at all.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..


    I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

    4w3

  9. #29
    Senior Member INFJ*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post

    I don't think I'm chatty, though. Is the love sign different for gay guys? :P
    Lol,

    I'm sorry, I had to laugh here.

    Anyway, you guys listen. This is the * ideal * description of the placement. Please, don't take it too seriously.
    It could very much vary (healthy, unhealthy, intense, extreme, apathetic, etc), depending on the sun and moon signs.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..


    I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

    4w3

  10. #30
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    :yim_rolling_on_the_

    Having your Venus in Virgo can be a bit complicated: You're bound to be looking for the perfect relationship, but does such a thing even exist? Probably not, but these lovers are certain to give it a try nonetheless. Those with this placement are methodical in the game of love, always analysing each step to check that they're onto a winner. Relating to others is important to them, as is understanding the meaning of life, if this is possible - but if anyone gets it then these people will! A strong sense of what they want and need will keep those with this placement continually questing, at times resulting in self-criticism. While generally self-possessed, those with Virgo in the House of Love are not likely to be the ones initiating romance. This reserve dictates that their prospective mate will have to come a-courting, and with any luck, they'll come loaded with sincere compliments, these are always guaranteed to get results. The best result will be a loyal and dedicated partner. Those with their Venus in Virgo are truest in an understanding relationship which shows promise of growth.

    WTF man?!?!?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. Are your loved ones plotting to eat you
    By entropie in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 06:27 PM
  2. SURVEY: list your zodiac sign, MBTI, and enneagram!
    By yupyupyup in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:18 PM
  3. Declare your love for food here!
    By ergophobe in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:30 PM
  4. Show your love for Canada's saddest Jew!
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:27 PM
  5. What is your number for the sake of your loved one?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO