User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISTJ

I have a list somewhere....
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Find cure for what is making me dead. Even if that means finding a cure for multiple gunshot wounds to the face.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ

Here's the list:

Buy a violin and learn it.
    Live alone or as alone as possible in the Amazone jungle for two months.
    See every part of the world. (started already)
    Cover my tattoo with another one. (something about God)
    Skydive (done)
    Dive the coral reef and swim with dolphins. (duh)
    See many operas.
    Live as healthy as possible.
    Be happily married.
    Write something.
    Own two cats called Edward and Lola.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

1. Travel
    2. Travel
    3. Travel

MBTI
    XNXP

(1. ) Visit the night market at Chiang Mai.

( 2. ) Go to see some seriously out-of-the-way places like the Tepuis, Socotra island, and East Papua New Guinea.

( 3. ) Visit some tribes in Ivory Coast, who make a certain type of mask that I collect. Also see the Tikar domain in Cameroon for a similar purpose, although I do not currently own any Tikar.

( 4. ) Commission some artists on Bali to begin carving some things for me.

(5. ) Go diving in the Great Barrier reef area.

( 6. ) Visit my miner contact in Perth, Australia for a first hand look at some stones he has mined.

( 7. ) Spend a week or two camping out with friends in the area of Canyonlands National Park called "The Maze", while amateurishly attempting to recreate Crowley's Aiwass experience, or Dr. Dee's original shindig, that produced the Enochian Keys.

( 8. ) Explore the tunnels under Naples, Italy, and then start a secretive cult that meets there.

( 9. ) Visit the Pine Barrens in New Jersey, by way of staying there a few nights in a spooky hotel. Check in on the way back with the town Oso described.

( 10. ) Tie myself to a tree and jump into a patch of quicksand, to see what it feels like, trying to pull me under.

( 11.) Get some of my short stories and novels I've been imagining all this time written.

( 12. ) Smoke hashish whilst sitting on top of the Sphinx and then investigate those stories about tunnels underneath.

( 13. ) Go to the area near the North Pole where there is a channel that cuts into the ice that surrounds the pole, and which looks like caverns and cyclopean sculptures of diamond, glittering when the sunset shines on it, and then later seeing the Northern lights above it.

( 14. ) Visit the Sargasso Sea and take photographs of strange creatures that have adapted growths on their bodies to look like seaweed, for natural camouflage. Transpose these with other photographs, such as electron microsope pix of insects magnified hundreds of times or more, and create some awesome composites, using colorful rocks and sand as background, with a black backdrop with pinholes that look like stars. Also get pix of the tufa at Mono Lake.

( 15. ) Start an art gallery and magazine that specializes in unusual art.

( 16. ) Use some amusing drawings to illustrate a book I write that will be as whimsical as "Alice in Wonderland".

( 17. ) Visit my brother's new little boy ( adopted when his Mom died ) and concoct a complicated make-believe plot that will allow him to actually think he's having an adventure for a while - with him taking trips to see actors who are in costume and paid to say certain things, or improvise; which will culminate in him meeting me for the first time, and then getting some kind of present to ease the shock of the disappointment. ( Errr, that the adventure was over, you understand. ) So it would be like Santa Claus times 1000. He would be getting messages, for example, asking him to help out with a "quest" of some kind, and having to "convince" my brother to be allowed to go places like a graveyard to retrieve clues, or meet fantastic characters. My brother would be the straight man, pretending not to believe, but willing to go along for the time being as a chaperone. Materials like disappearing ink and so forth would prevent the little boy from having any "evidence" to show for a while.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Sweet list kuranes. Can I suggest leaving #10 till all the others have been accomplished though

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Sweet list kuranes. Can I suggest leaving #10 till all the others have been accomplished though
    Well, there are some goals that are...um...higher priority than others. Yeah. Higher priority.

Actually my rope/cable ( attached to a winch, mind you ) would protect me in the quicksand. Some of the other goals would actually be more dangerous.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

1. Teach my kids how to...
    Speak English and Japanese.
    Deal with assholes.

And other scout type stuff.

MBTI
    yupp

I totally forgot about this thread, I think I may have been drunk when I posted it. Oh well it's a good thread either way.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so