User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Jack have a good sense of how to type people accurately here?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's good, like he says (i.e., better than average).

19 41.30%
  • He's worse than he thinks (i.e., average or less than).

27 58.70%
12311 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Default Jack Knows Who You Are *TAKE 3.75* -- True, False, or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I think you fail to understand my position. I always take typing people seriously. My reasoning for typing Jen was to better understand her intent, demeanor, and style. The only way to describe these three things that I'm aware of is to define her as xSFJ, likely ESFJ.

I'm quite adept at typing from a distance. Ask around the forum.
    Do you really believe that is how people here perceive you?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP

I would say Jack is too much of a controlled smart ass. Maybe thats one of the reasons he believes in INTPs being intuition primary.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Do you really believe that is how people here perceive you?
    As "good at typing people?" Many people do. ...Is that supposed to be a rational argument?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

As "good at typing people?" Many people do. ...Is that supposed to be a rational argument?
    No, not really. I was just . . . well, I thought you knew you were primarily a troll and that you trolled on purpose for your own entertainment. I didn't realize that you took yourself seriously or that you had a reputation of a master distance typer. My bad.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Banned
    MBTI
    type

No, not really. I was just . . . well, I thought you knew you were primarily a troll and that you trolled on purpose for your own entertainment. I didn't realize that you took yourself seriously or that you had a reputation of a master distance typer. My bad.
    I have never been a troll. What I am, for your information, is perceptive, intelligent, contemplative, wise, not to mention extremely eccentric and flawed in my own right. I am also a comedian, but I'm not always on stage.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I, for one, vehemently disagree with many of his assessments of famous intellectuals and musicians.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I, for one, vehemently disagree with many of his assessments of famous intellectuals and musicians.
    I invite the audience to consider the above statement as evidence of my aptitude.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I invite the audience to consider the above statement as evidence of my aptitude.
    Sure, see if I care. :rolli:

All I know is that your assessments of Eminem and Trent Reznor are laughable, to say the least.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    intp

What exactly marks JackFlak a troll, other than your irritation at his posts?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You are?

Okay: What does everyone think of Jack's ability to type people at distance? (Or should I start a new thread?)
    New thread. Pair off all of the related one too, IMO, to preserve this thread's sticky-worthiness.