User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Jack have a good sense of how to type people accurately here?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's good, like he says (i.e., better than average).

19 41.30%
  • He's worse than he thinks (i.e., average or less than).

27 58.70%
First 5678917 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Interesting fact about this post:
    I actually started out intending to do another rant about why (things like how you need to be fed your value from other people instead of finding it internally), but I took a breath, and decided to be more professional. I went looking for something else, adding in the statistics after. It's what I (try to) do when I'm peeved: step back and rely on objective truth.
    That's obvious. What you consider to be objective truth, anyway. Your "either this or that" premise was downright wrong, and you'll look better if you don't continue on this line. Just as I said before, that time. Was I incorrect?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That's obvious. What you consider to be objective truth, anyway. Your "either this or that" premise was downright wrong, and you'll look better if you don't continue on this line. Just as I said before, that time. Was I incorrect?
    Based on the influx of PMs and reps I've received from others whenever I post my opinions about you, yes you were incorrect.

Now, I'm sure I'll still pop online to check things out for a break, but I have a 3 000 word paper to write for Friday, so I'm going to go research. I can't keep up to your posts, Jack.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Based on the influx of PMs and reps I've received from others whenever I post my opinions about you, yes you were incorrect.

Now, I'm sure I'll still pop online to check things out for a break, but I have a 3 000 word paper to write for Friday, so I'm going to go research. I can't keep up to your posts, Jack.
    It sounds as if you're taking my response to your insults personally, whereas I am smiling right now. Consider this before your future attempts to derogate me.

MBTI
    intp

Quite literally LOL.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Quite literally LOL.
    I'm curious about what you found funny in that...?

MBTI
    INTP

Based only on your posts in this thread, I would guess INFP. Your quickness to take back what you saw as possibly an insult suggests a "caring attitude" beyond that of the average INTP, who would leave it to the reader to become offended, and then possibly apologize. In my function system, I think Intuition Primary with Feeling in Support fits. This isn't to say you don't connect Thinking with Intuition, as you obviously do, but it seems as if there is an aura of emotional value assessment about you. I could be wrong, of course.
    This is why I'm sticking with my guns about your overconfidence in typing people Simply, my goal in the post I made was not to be mean, but to be as objective as possible. Then, I felt like what I said didn't really convey my true point of view, which is both that you post too much and are too arrogant, but are also agreeable in other ways. Left unchecked, I have a habit of going completely cold on people, which has gotten me in enough trouble in the past to realize that sometimes I need to back up and put the warm and fuzzy parts in too. I doubt an INFP would have made such a blunt argument in the first place.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    This is why I'm sticking with my guns about your overconfidence in typing people Simply, my goal in the post I made was not to be mean, but to be as objective as possible. Then, I felt like what I said didn't really convey my true point of view, which is both that you post too much and are too arrogant, but are also agreeable in other ways. Left unchecked, I have a habit of going completely cold on people, which has gotten me in enough trouble in the past to realize that sometimes I need to back up and put the warm and fuzzy parts in too. I doubt an INFP would have made such a blunt argument in the first place.
    I do disagree with your assessment of the INFP type as a whole, and others' assessments of the type. Many of the descriptions make them out to be "girly" where it is really just the connection to emotional values moreso than pure logic that separates the INTP and INFP. In my function system, we have the same Primary function.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

It sounds as if you're taking my response to your insults personally, whereas I am smiling right now. Consider this before your future attempts to derogate me.

I wasn't insulting you. I called out the fact that I think you try to get your value from others on this forum, instead of internally. I illustrated this statement with statistics.

I genuinely can't tell if you are simply misdirecting the conversation because I've debunked your internal fable, or if or worldviews are so different that you perceive our interaction as insults. I offer a in response to mend any previous misunderstandings.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I wasn't insulting you. I called out the fact that I think you try to get your value from others on this forum, instead of internally. I illustrated this statement with statistics.

I genuinely can't tell if you are simply misdirecting the conversation because I've debunked your internal fable, or if or worldviews are so different that you perceive our interaction as insults. I offer a in response to mend any previous misunderstandings.
    So you "weren't insulting me," yet you've just insulted me again, and then offer a hug as some sort of perverse backwards consolation prize. I don't think I like you.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Jack Flak currently has 5669 posts; there are currently 388 218 posts on MBTIc.

This means that since he joined this summer he has now singlehandedly taken over 1.46% of the boards. I think anyone who posts this much who a) didn't pour their heart and soul into envisioning and founding MBTIc back in the day,
    What? How in the world does that have any relevance?

and b) joined so relatively recently makes you think why they are posting this much.
    It doesn't make me think that. I just figure he likes doing it.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel