User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Jack have a good sense of how to type people accurately here?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's good, like he says (i.e., better than average).

    19 41.30%
  • He's worse than he thinks (i.e., average or less than).

    27 58.70%
First 61415161718 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 171

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Oh, I remember now. I voted "not as good as he thinks" because he was dead wrong about Sarah Mclachlan.
    You're mean. I thought she was probably INFJ for like a half hour, then y'all changed my mind. With the tools at my disposal today, I'd probably type her as INFP right away.

  2. #152
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You're mean. I thought she was probably INFJ for like a half hour, then y'all changed my mind. With the tools at my disposal today, I'd probably type her as INFP right away.
    There, there ...if it's any consolation, I would have voted the same way if this thread were about me. Oh and I also agree with you that Trent Reznor is not an NF.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  3. #153
    perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    You had your day.
    Yeah, but they won't even let me post there. Besides, it's supposed to be semi-stable, hot wimmin only, and FM ruined that by joining. FM isn't stable at all!
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

  4. #154
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    There, there ...if it's any consolation, I would have voted the same way if this thread were about me. Oh and I also agree with you that Trent Reznor is not an NF.
    Would you say he is an Fi or an Fe user?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #155
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Yeah, but they won't even let me post there. Besides, it's supposed to be semi-stable, hot wimmin only, and FM ruined that by joining. FM isn't stable at all!
    Join us toon! We need your strident trident.

  6. #156
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Would you say he is an Fi or an Fe user?
    I think he uses Fi more (not as his primary function). I have trouble really telling what the difference is in practice, though.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #157
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I think he uses Fi more (not as his primary function).
    K.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    You know I think Jungian functions are silly conjecture, regardless. The guy's ENTP. We've had this conversation at least twice before, but if you keep bringing it up, I'll keep slapping it down.

  9. #159
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You know I think Jungian functions are silly conjecture, regardless.
    Yeah, I tend to agree (that's why you get all the "is X behavior that I do really Ti or Te?" sort of threads, because you can't really ever tell). It's the main reason why I'm sympathetic to your system.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yeah, I tend to agree. It's the main reason why I'm sympathetic to your system.
    The approval, however hesitant, is welcomed.

Similar Threads

  1. Who you are VS who you'd like to be
    By lucibelle in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:14 PM
  2. [NT] If You Change Your Avatar, I Won't Remember Who You Are.
    By Blank in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:24 AM
  3. Personality Type isn't about who you are
    By stellar renegade in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 04:57 PM
  4. [NF] Being FiNe with who you are
    By William K in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:31 PM
  5. Post the song(s) that best describe who you are
    By CzeCze in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO