MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Default MBTI E-Bay

The title is courtesy of StoryOfMyLife.

So, what prompted this? Too much work and school and not enough free-time, I'm afraid. My brain is breaking down on me. On its way there it kinda threw this idea at me like... "Oh! What would happen if you posted yourself up for someone to 'kidnap?'" Pffft... Like that'd ever happen. The theory still amused me. So, here goes... And this is all for kicks. Are there any bidders on these members of MBTIcentral? So either state who you would like to 'purchase' or put yourself up for 'sale'.

Okay. So, let's go!

In all fairness, I suppose since I created this, I may as well be the first to put myself up for 'sale'. *scratches chin* I'm housebroke. I cook (except raw meat), give massages, and find the oddest things fascinating. I'm..thinking. See above. My brain hurts.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Haha, now this is a nice Idea. I often thought about putting myself up "on Sale". So I am totally in.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Haha, now this is a nice Idea. I often thought about putting myself up "on Sale". So I am totally in.
    lmao Yay! Now who shall bid! (Gotta say... If no one does, then any who have posted themselves on here can give themselves to whomever they want. )

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

*lol* People don't know me that well yet, so I would be freaking surprised if Anyone DID bid but...okay, sure. *laughs*

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

We can ask to buy people, too, right?

I could use a vacation from myself sometimes, too...so I'll also put myself up for 'auction'?

I'm also housebroke. I can clean, though it's not really my favorite thing to do I love animals, but I don't much behave like one Movies, music, video games, and books are my thing-- but if there's someone interesting or it's too nice outside not to take advantage, I'm up for a walk for the hell of it. Um... Wow, this is hard, I've never sold myself before.. [pun intended? ]. I'm very comfortable with sitting around with someone and doing nothing-- it doesn't feel awkward to me at all if it's just for the company..I'm down. But we can talk, too... I'm good at it. Sometimes.

[and if he were to ever come across this thread, i'd totally offer to buy ENTJExtrodanaire ---he's so funny! and gloomy-optimist because...she's a fellow artist...we can be...arty together. *lol* ]
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Oh Gee, GinKuusouka! I forgot to tell what I can do. *lol*
    Well, better late than never so let me think.

~ I am generally nice (unless you really screw with me) and polite (as I said, unless you...yeah well, you know already )
    ~ I LOVE to listen to Music, create Graphics, play / program Games, program in General (Webdesign etc), read and watch my fave TV Shows
    ~ I can cook, repair Stuff in the House, do handcrafting etc.
    ~ I am creative, random, weird, ca speak quite a few Languages, I like to take Walks with you if you want, I CAN work with Kids or Animals (no Allergies so far on them)
    Uhm...Gee, what else do People need to know? Oh yeah, biggest Deal of all: I am a freaking INTJ :yim_rolling_on_the_

So whoever needs a nice, weird INTJ, may bid on me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    We can ask to buy people, too, right?

I could use a vacation from myself sometimes, too...so I'll also put myself up for 'auction'?

I'm also housebroke. I can clean, though it's not really my favorite thing to do I love animals, but I don't much behave like one Movies, music, video games, and books are my thing-- but if there's someone interesting or it's too nice outside not to take advantage, I'm up for a walk for the hell of it. Um... Wow, this is hard, I've never sold myself before.. [pun intended? ]. I'm very comfortable with sitting around with someone and doing nothing-- it doesn't feel awkward to me at all if it's just for the company..I'm down. But we can talk, too... I'm good at it. Sometimes.

[and if he were to ever come across this thread, i'd totally offer to buy ENTJExtrodanaire ---he's so funny! and gloomy-optimist because...she's a fellow artist...we can be...arty together. *lol* ]
    lmao Yes... XD The option of offering to buy someone else is totally in the game. I'm not much for rules. I just wanted a general idea of what the thread is about. So... We have three (sort of) up for sale so far. Anybody else? (And the sort of one is myself because...I can't think of much at the moment to put down for myself, so I'll come back when my brain doesn't feel like it's on the brink of absolute implosion. )

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Oh Gee, GinKuusouka! I forgot to tell what I can do. *lol*
    Well, better late than never so let me think.

~ I am generally nice (unless you really screw with me) and polite (as I said, unless you...yeah well, you know already )
    ~ I LOVE to listen to Music, create Graphics, play / program Games, program in General (Webdesign etc), read and watch my fave TV Shows
    ~ I can cook, repair Stuff in the House, do handcrafting etc.
    ~ I am creative, random, weird, ca speak quite a few Languages, I like to take Walks with you if you want, I CAN work with Kids or Animals (no Allergies so far on them)
    Uhm...Gee, what else do People need to know? Oh yeah, biggest Deal of all: I am a freaking INTJ :yim_rolling_on_the_

So whoever needs a nice, weird INTJ, may bid on me
    Sweet... So, the next question. Where do the bids begin? (This...I'll leave up to those bidding.) Though I do believe that you and StoryOfMyLife have quite a few things in common...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Hmm, is this a thread for flirting or stalking?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

I have NO IDEA with what Currency you "pay" here on this Forum (*lol*) but uh...I start at the very Bottom. I mean People don't know me so...Starting at 0. *lol*

And yeah, actually we do have quite a few Things in Common. Guess I will bid too later