User Tag List

First 270320360368369370371372 Last

Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3785

figsfiggyfigs

^That's absurd. More like:

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

Have you watched the show? It is quite nice. Anyway Dexter Morgan is like a bunny when socializing. He is extremely likable, helpful (helps everyone who asks for help when and if he can), polite, modest, secretive etc.

Those are his murderous urges that he inherited due to seeing her mother being tortured to death which made him a serial killer. Even the people he kills are people who deserve to die (escaped the law).

In a way Oaky is everything I said. Except for his murderous urges (we never know though) and I don't know him from real life to say whether he is a helpful person.

But I have noticed most INTJs that I know are. They are way more helpful than they get credit for. And I would place them on top of the MBTI list of most helpful people. When someone request (or even don't request) for help they quickly decide whether they have time or not to help them.

And from what I know INTJs are the best time managers and contingency planners. And when it comes to helping people time is what requires more than anything else most of the time.

And time INTJs will find and would sacrifice their own when others ask for. They know even if they sacrifice their time that they could quickly make up for it .

But not very verbally supportive they are, nor motivational.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Have you watched the show? It is quite nice. Anyway Dexter Morgan is like a bunny when socializing. He is extremely likable, helpful (helps everyone who asks for help when and if he can), polite, modest, secretive etc.

Those are his murderous urges that he inherited due to seeing her mother being tortured to death which made him a serial killer. Even the people he kills are people who deserve to die (escaped the law).
    Yes I've watched the show. Oaky does not resemble the "dark" side of Dexter. He once had meanness in him, but it has yielded to optimism.

Riva

Yes I've watched the show. Oaky does not resemble the "dark" side of Dexter. He once had meanness in him, but it has yielded to optimism.
    Well he still doesn't sound very optimistic to me. Lolz at Oaky. (Sorry bro).

But when I made that post I mentally removed the 'dark urges' side away from Dexter.(Sorry I couldn't mention it). Dexter has the dark urges due to his traumatic experience. Anyone who goes through such an experience would have a certain psychological issue . (Best example was Dexter's brother Brian Mosley).

If we remove the dark urges part from Dexter would you not agree that Oaky resembles Dexter Morgan?

Ps -

Oaky also has that giving answers without giving the answer (answer the inquirer requested to know) trait to himself that Dexter has.

Example -

I would love to see how you chat with others.

A : Hello Oaky how are you?
    Oaky : I am okay.
    A : What have you been up to?
    Oaky : I have been up to something.
    A : have you made any songs recently?, I would love to hear them.
    Oaky : Yes I have.

After a long awkward silence.

Oaky : Blue is my favourite colour.

Riva

@Vasilisa

Just the look, just the look. Not the person.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Wow it had been 6 months since someone posted in this thread since last?

@Oakysage

Dexter Morgan from Dexter.

Many thanks for the images that symbolise who I am. Such wondrous things.

Riva

@Lady X - Lila West from Dexter

She is an ENFP and kind of even looks like you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Interesting ha I have no idea tho I don't watch it thanks if she's cool tho haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Well he still doesn't sound very optimistic to me. Lolz at Oaky. (Sorry bro).

But when I made that post I mentally removed the 'dark urges' side away from Dexter.(Sorry I couldn't mention it). Dexter has the dark urges due to his traumatic experience. Anyone who goes through such an experience would have a certain psychological issue . (Best example was Dexter's brother Brian Mosley).

If we remove the dark urges part from Dexter would you not agree that Oaky resembles Dexter Morgan?

Ps -

Oaky also has that giving answers without giving the answer (answer the inquirer requested to know) trait to himself that Dexter has.

Example -
    This is funny... I'm assuming you all are vent bonded or something? Haven't seen but interesting to think he looks like dexter kinda fun to have a mental picture to go along with the posts.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

@wheelchairdoug

tawny frogmouth
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism