User Tag List

First 256306346354355356357358366 Last

Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3785

  1. #3551
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Cool stuff Synapse. I have to say though I personally haven't done a good job of presenting myself if this is me. More of a "dumbfounded" and "woefully abysmal" presence when it comes to sensual or rose petaled traits. I'll have to make a note to not type as SF in the future.
    This had me laughing.. I can see why he picked it for you. You do give off a very calm, sensual vibe.

    I can understand why he picked each pick for every person ( except for mine, but I'm guessing it was the red shirt) . He really did go a fantastic job though. I guess its more of " how others will see than how you see yourself".

  2. #3552
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I can understand why he picked each pick for every person ( except for mine, but I'm guessing it was the red shirt) . He really did go a fantastic job though. I guess its more of " how others will see than how you see yourself".
    Actually, yours is one of the only ones (at least of the people I know) that seemed a little bit flat to me... didn't quite hit the nail on the head... although, I do think I see what he was going for -- it's all about the mouth... like, this person is never not yapping/chiming in... you can't find a moment where her mouth is not spouting something... haha... no offense...


  3. #3553
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Actually, yours is one of the only ones (at least of the people I know) that seemed a little bit flat to me... didn't quite hit the nail on the head... although, I do think I see what he was going for -- it's all about the mouth... like, this person is never not yapping/chiming in... you can't find a moment where her mouth is not spouting something... haha... no offense...

    That too...

  4. #3554
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    This had me laughing.. I can see why he picked it for you. You do give off a very calm, sensual vibe.
    I don't know if I should use this to my advantage or what. Probably best to be honest. First off, I'm sensual in the sense that I just enjoyed devouring a couple of arby's sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake on the drive home. Second, I'm calm in the sense that I was when I was at arby's, I was trying to resist the urge to yell "Hurry up motherfucker!" in the drive thru, because the person in front of me was probably some goddamn soccer mom with 8 little shits who couldn't make up their minds.

    I'm a horrible person. I'm only calm in the fact that I know this, and try not to be. From time to time, I act on it and bitchslap people. My soft side is my sense of humor. Except, that's horrible too. I remember when I was like 8, and how I laughed watching some old lady fall and break her hip. I can't forget it, because she kept saying "Oh me.. Oh me.. Oh me." The sad thing is, this still makes me laugh. :\

  5. #3555
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know if I should use this to my advantage or what. Probably best to be honest. First off, I'm sensual in the sense that I just enjoyed devouring a couple of arby's sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake on the drive home. Second, I'm calm in the sense that I was when I was at arby's, I was trying to resist the urge to yell "Hurry up motherfucker!" in the drive thru, because the person in front of me was probably some goddamn soccer mom with 8 little shits who couldn't make up their minds.

    I'm a horrible person. I'm only calm in the fact that I know this, and try not to be. From time to time, I act on it and bitchslap people. My soft side is my sense of humor. Except, that's horrible too. I remember when I was like 8, and how I laughed watching some old lady fall and break her hip. I can't forget it, because she kept saying "Oh me.. Oh me.. Oh me." The sad thing is, this still makes me laugh. :\

    You fail at being tuff. You're a dark sensual soul and you know it mister.

  6. #3556
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    haha.. dark sensual. i don't even know what that means. i'll try that hat on for awhile, i guess. don't blame me if i bites you in the ass one of these days

  7. #3557
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    YWIR:


    guesswho:


    was going to do more but I'm lazy and have to write a paper...

  8. #3558
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    My only question to Synapse is why am I wearing a string of large balls around my waist?

  9. #3559
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    So much pressure.

    Kdude I thought the sensual vibe was prominent in the art and felt like you. The vibe I get is more SF than ST, don't fight it, embrace it.

    Metaphor its a metaphor to your person, interpret it as you wish. I would say though that there is an NT/NF aspect that is going on.

    YourWrongI'mRight think of yours as a metaphor too. I could have gone with art that had a stronger resemblance to yourself though I went by how your energy feels.

    Besides who says I have to be spot on. I go by energy initially, there are times where I can be flat too. Its meant for fun mostly.

  10. #3560
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Synapse, I wasn't being serious with my inquiry. Just found the belt funny.

    Btw, good call on the NT/NF since I've been working on Fi even prior to joining TypeC and have continued since.

Similar Threads

  1. Are any other men on this site afraid of kids?
    By The Great One in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-03-2014, 01:45 PM
  2. Post Songs that Symbolize Other Members of This Forum
    By speculative in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 03:38 AM
  3. I know it's a shock on this board, but I'm new. (infp)
    By threehoursofsleep in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:59 PM
  4. [NF] NFs, what is your value judgment on this
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 09:44 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO