User Tag List

First 252302342350351352353354362 Last

Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3785

MBTI
    INTJ

Opulence, I has it.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

figsfiggyfigs

LEXICON

Blown Ghost

mmHmmm

GISH

MURKY

DiscoBiscuit

figsfiggyfigs

LEXICON

Blown Ghost

mmHmmm

GISH

MURKY

DiscoBiscuit

Ginkgo

Victor

YWIR

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Yes that's right, prepare yourselves!!!

In a land land far away that boasted fruit and vegetables, lush grassy knolls and caverns and crevices of all kinds there was a party under way. And this party happened to entail a disproportional number of typology central members. Yes you too can own your very own transmogrification box that changes you into your favorite elf like party animal or its equivalent in fairy land. Let's face it there was more cream than buns and buns were in short supply. But that's another story, wait. Buns…did somebody say buns!

Buns, buns, lets see, there was something about buns for Christmas thought Fluffywolf as he penciled in into his diary. No way, I am completely hetro just so you know but this was a good time to think of buns as there were a disproportionate number of buns at this years Christmas party that were dressed as elves and damn, I ah might have to smuggle in a photo camera, it’s a once in a life time opportunity. The real deal, all those costumes and hot tight bodies, no, I am not leaning that way its just this frigging picture, its distracting. What I mean is boobs, yes there is going to be lots and lots of cleavage action, cleavage, cleavage I could turn lesbian for if I was a woman, YWIR in particular, now those babies could set a house on fire.

So it would seem YWIR buns were titillating, so much so that it would seem the velocity and trajectory would be equitable to turning a lot of women and men a like lesbian. Heavens come above then there were buns and they were alive, ALIVE! Yes worship them, you fools, WORSHIP them, oh good my first worshipee, why Queen Kat, how fortunate of you to notice my fine assets. Please pay homage to them now, I know what your thinking, Queen Kat is so not blonde. But then she had an evil looking green vanilla ice cream that changed her sense of smell and direction…its like right out of Halloween except its Christmas already. Wow time flies she mutters something as she started smelling squishy fragrances.

But anyway, prior to that, hahahah, here she was, playing with her food again when all of a sudden Queen Kats ice cream started saying something to her. Like you must obey YWIR boobs, you are getting very sleepy and exited that YWIR girls has amazing cleavage to die for and you are blessed in her presence. But this was not the time to be indulging. She had people to see, boobs to refit. A little later, for now she was enjoying her icecream communion, soft served and oh so tasty.

Luckily just in the nick of time Tallulah decided to have some coffee and started spreading the word, yes that’s right Typology Central’s Christmas Party was soon, soon going to be and with it presented lots of people with presents. Just because my weakness happens to be my ability to be a bit creative I shall in no particular order start letting in some of the members join the fun and we’ll see how it goes.

What kind of bouncers and why do we need bouncers. Well the honorable roles go to DiscoBiscuit and Idris just because Edgar would be too scary, and we’ll get to that and no, this is not a church thing, its actually an old abandoned church full of gargoyles and elves. No Holy water allowed you hear. Anyway DiscoBiscuit was mumbling something about not being able to join the party and Idris was cussing something about favoritism. Of course he didn’t know that he had cool vampire protective glasses and super powers like Cyclops from x-men except x-ray vision like superman so he could see cough, see-through people a lot more clearly. Of course once he found out I think he didn’t realize there was a limit to his abilities and every time he saw, cough, I mean perved at the unsuspecting female population because they were mighty fine to looking that his ankle would swell up and he would have to remove it, well, we’ll have to get back to removing whatever it is a bit later because, just because Idris was having such an awesome time as he started to invite the first lot of amazing patrons.

Now Digesthickeness looked amazing as ever, she parked her motorcycle in the front lobby expecting this to be a bit of a quiet turn out, little did she know, even so she took a smokeo before she gained enough composure to make it past the bouncers. But luckily the bouncers proved to be little challenge, before you know it they were smitten. Of course she knew but she kept heckling them about their role. DiscoBiscuit had this pained expression on his face while Idris’s tongue almost fell to the floor. I mean chuh, this is Digest we’re talking about. The challenge was of course to see who would cave first and notwithstanding there was a lot happening.

Wait, whats this, Peter Pan? And whose that tagging along, why its well myself. Peter Pan was grumbling something about that’s the last time I go to an elf convention and dress up as a pug, what kind of nutter are you Synapse. Dragging me along all the way out here and in what, just look at us, flowers, please, for ffs man, have some dignity. No, no’s I said you’ve go it all wrong there, I ah just thought this was clever, you know, pugs and flowers and Christmas. Flowery pugs or something, I dunno, I thought it was cute. Okay, okay, I’ll give you that, the curtness factor is there, but please, next time, a dress and proper shoes thanks. Yeah, yeah, hold your horses honey, only one mind, can’t do everything for everyone. By the way said Peter Pan, how do I pee in this thing. Erh I scratch my pug eyes, ah, um well…runs.

Oh you didn’t…oh yes I did…WTF SYNAPSE, why am I a baby again, you know I’m an adult who loves my women, why, WHY am a cute looking baby surrounded by pumpkins, Jeffster fiercely objected just because you know its bad for indigestion. I’m not that innocent already, hay you might be but me, I’ve lots of bush time and up close and personals. So let me get this straight you expect me to sit here all innocent like and take this, grumbles something about furry animals and sits there and takes it like a man! Oh and bytheway I am not blond, pfft!

Meanwhile Queen Kat started texting her friends about the memorable boobs she witnessed earlier, it made quite an impression on her. Like you know, they were really awesome and you should like come down here. Of course she was a bit distracted and didn’t notice the wardrobe department change her hair colour. I think because this is a time piece the style went with the look and whoah Proteanmix did a really sweet job, pink curly hair, amazing dress, and the eyelashes. Um huh dear, Café was really into the pink curly hair. For you see being the Madmin team involved extracurricular activity like helping Typology Central beautification. Well at least it is what the women thought anyway, the men on the other hand, putrification hahah. But maybe we’ll get to that a litter later maybe, can’t promise.

OH_kay, moving right along, JAVO you have to put more effort into it Alcea Rosea said. You know a little like this, she strutted her stuff and, guitar and all and was expecting JAVO to do the same. But, but Madonna is awesome, the hell you know and this IS fashion, back in my day when curly hair was in and hay its like I put effort into this, I even shaved my beard. Okay JAVO, I just meant, ah nvm, lets just get going we’ll be late at this rate, Alcea Rosea taps her feet, once, twice, thrice and they are both magically teleported to the land of wonder that is the Typology Central Christmas party. Well About time, JAVO said, the atmosphere could do with a bit of work but I’m not complaining and whats up with the bouncers. I know right Alcea Rosea looked at them a little suspiciously.

I am not lonely, I am not lonely, Silently Honest started chanting something about left over pizza, but he couldn’t decide whether to go for Fable II or III. Then Domino dropped by and started having a field day with his book collection, OMGosh, tackle and hooks, you buy this stuff. You know if you really want to read something you should buy a book about manifestation, you know those cheesy new age books. That should do it, besides your looking spunky you. Domino claps at SH’s good dress sense. Why thanks, Domino, your looking great yourself, wow, is that a um, a hand earring? Yeah, do you like it, its spiffy and dazzling and awesome. Now we should make an air chariot or something, you know those things that move so we can get to this once in a lift time not to be missed, over inflated now, TC Christmas Party. Oh, oh yeah right, SH looks at Domino sheepishly lets, are you ready? Sure thing hon, yourself. Yep, good to go, then lets rock n roll.

Yesss, success, Moiety aka Sytpg thought to himself. Countless man hours, no wait, countless non man hours of sweat, blood and tears and walla a super duper replica of a light saber. Okay, okay so the draw back is I get to go as a squirrel but, look at it, glow in the dark, chop off your arms and legs awesome laser light that swings like it was meant to. Its sheer, art, now lets rock it, of course you know that if I go as a squirrel there are going to be consequences, bloody! But heh, each to their own.

There was room for some kind of love fest at this years festivities and it so happens a couple of blood elves joined the fun. Amaris muttered something about knives and daggers but Leggerdemain didn’t quite catch that latter part and thought about thongs and cuffs. Something about feathers and a quilt top, then he poked a face at her. Sighs he is so wonderful, hehehhe wait until tonight. Ohh yeah, I’m so wonderful, can you feel that vibe, all that hard working is paying off, I have the prefect woman by my side, total love and heart churning goodness, its almost too good to be true.

Of course it’s the hanky panky that’s a bit of a worry and Leggerdemain should be worried, little did he know what was in store for him tonight. Bondage etiquette 101, whip check, chains double check, boots with spikes check and erh sexy corset almost rip apart dress check.

In the distance Anti-Social One was almost smiling at the thought, but don’t be fooled, he couldn’t quite adjust his suit to make a frown so he has a smiley face now. No matter how much time he spent adjusting the knobs and twisting the dials at the outskirts of his neck there was no way in hell the buttons would change back to grumpy setting and he was stuck with this semi ridiculous smile. And he wanted to go as ice man not like this, oh well as long as he was here he would grab a bite to eat, wouldn’t hurt.

Meanwhile somewhere in a park Geoff started going off. Oh yeah you think you have it so easy, just look at this, there is nothing easy about this ball. What you want me to throw it, why the nerve of some people. Like yeah, the nerve of some people GZA intoned but wasn’t sure what the fuss was about so he went along with it, thinking Geoff knew what he was doing. Oh and another thing, Geoff said, if you want me to teach you how to properly look through binoculars yep I’m your man. Just remember that today is some big event, lecturing the likes of you about this ball that looks easy just because it has easy written all over it, you’ve got another thing coming. Umm, say Geoff, isn’t that like you know a yoyo? Not now GZA I’m in the middle of something. Oh, okay, nvm. Now look here you, why am I arguing with you anyway, some people.

Father Christmas couldn’t make it this years so Wonkavision thought of a brilliant idea, no, oh no no No’s, its not what you think. I am a camel…toe, not A camel with a toe, but a camel toe. And just think of it, its like a mascot, you know like save the camel toes and there are no camels here just ah hell. At least I have bells, Oh_kay did anybody bring the mistle toe. I could sure use some water too, this thing is hot, like really hot, it’s a sauna in here and its, its Christmas, you supposed to be freezing like crazy but I’m burning up in here. Luckily I applied antiperspirant deodorant so this would be smooth sailing. But yeah you live and learn.

Oh wait, the parties already started AyoitsStepho got right into it, See my elf costume rocks. Yeah, yeah, yeah, tell it to somebody who gives a flying fig dear. Its my Elf costume that gonna win Lark was so into it. Oh yeah…DANCE OFF, Ayoitstepho. You put you left arm out, you put your left leg in, and you twirl around and do the smoky loki doky snorky dance like this, now beat that. Yes um, okay, I, just, well I just might indeedy DO! Lark started wobbling at first, but eventually got the hang of it and you put your body out like this, raise your hands like this and swirl all the way around till you can’t stand it and walla, see, see I even kept my cool glasses. Yeah okay that’s pretty good but, but can you beat this…

Oh come on people! That is not how you do Christmas Edgar started curl his lips with a gentle smile and a hint of wryness. Hahaha, yeah gentle with a twist, see you need bones and lots of then for a costume like this, and lets not forget armour, the stronger, and tighter it is the better. That’s more like it, I should have been the bounce, I really should but heh you can’t choose what you do in life as long as I have a good time and am proud then that’s good enough for me, it’s a kind of art.

My goodness somebody should untie this poor unfortunate fellow. Synarch was not having a good day of it, the elf squad went rogue and wanted to remove his beard.

Oh I don't know if I can go this year Sky is BLUE! said. I have all these books to read and I have to get extra credit for my classes, I'll think about it.

Perfectgirl brought books, you know like presents and a sword. If we pool our resources together anything is possible, and then I won’t have to kill you if you get a bit snappy.

Oh, but Edahn was really just looking forward to the whole day, the energy was going to be electric.

Oh wthell now. Night and Ivy got side swiped by nasty beings from other dimensions just as they were making their way through the woods of eternal non fairy slumber. I told you to take north lane, Ivy said. Yeah, yeah, Night looked a bit worried.

Then walks in mystery patron with a skull, who could this be, the crowd looks on in hushed silence. To be continued…

[youtube="i-TBhOLe8nc"]Hoops[/youtube]
    As the night got under way Amargith and BerberElla did a special hoop performance. WOW, the crowd went wild. That’s some kind of awesome, YourLocalJesus was looking on in gobsmacked awe! Heart pounding, none stop exhilaration.

Of course Haight couldn’t miss this!

Step Aside Unkindloving is in the room!

Café was um showing everyone her new cupcake tattoo.

Jaguar roared about something but Proteanmix was not amused.

Of course while that was going on the party was officially well underway…you’ll never guess who else turned up...

I was in a mood to do a Special Christmas Party which entailed the whole of typology central...am I bonkers...yes, yes I am. Suffice to say that was too ambitious, instead I'll symbolize an astonishingly great many people again. Since much of this is random spur of the moment kind of week the possibility that most of these are random is there, just so you know just for fun.

Not like this thread is getting any life, ha, life what would I know.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Pure Mercury thought it would be funny to go skinny dipping in the pool. He’s been working out a bit and he wanted everyone to know how much so that you know he could impress the multitude of party goers.

+

Snuggletron sat in a chair wondering what to go as for this years festivities then an idea quite literally metamorphed itself. Of course, a little bit of this and a little bit of that and some elf powder this and Kabloowy, ELF POWER HO! Erh well, it almost worked, something did crawl out the face though it looked more like a panda than an Elf. Given time this’ll change.

CzeCze

RiderOnTheStorm

Charmed Justice

Elaur

Salome

Fidelia

Kasper

Lexicon

Thursday

Little linguist

The outsider

Intricate Mystic