ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    YLJ...

Mwaha!
    Caber toss... Tried that once, it was kind of fun. It didn't go very far, but I wasn't terrible at it.

This is a DiscoBiscuit

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Default Cool Ladies

Q:Agatha Cristie.
    The Epitome of Curiosity and the Mistress of Many Genres.

ThatGirl: Marie Curie

Whatever: :Julia Child.

Morgan: Beryl Markham.
    Always the center of controversy, multi-talented and never boring.

Jennifer: Sandra Day O'Connor
    Changing the World, One Bigot at a Time

Sky Is Blue: Georgia O'Keefe
    Challenged boundaries AND painted pretty flowers

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Default More cool ladies...

Miss Tallulah:

Miss Lux:

Miss Fidelia:

Miss ENFPer:
    She's a cool rider

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Sky Is Blue: Georgia O'Keefe
    Challenged boundaries AND painted pretty flowers
    Thank you so much! I love O'Keeffe's art.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Interlude.

Right this very minute eager fans of typology central, the MBTI board game, were lining up to make their claim. It's sought out by popular demand for each board piece is lavishly decorated with the finest jewelry and crafted well, a marble board as complex a system as Jumani manufactured in gigantic technological vats filled with personality discussion.

Height felt a bit nervous as he looked across his shoulders at the intergalactic eyeballs, he needed to make sure his disguise was adequate, that wanted poster sure didn't help.
    Amargith dozed off as she wondered why so many people were lining up, its just the MBTI board game after all, surely there are plenty to go around.
    Edgar grinned, that nefarious grin of his, mine, all mine…secretly wishing to be taller and a lot further along the staircase.
    As MagicP was calculating his next move he looked up and wondered why was Uber looking at him like that.
    Blusprout was sure her disguise would be unique enough to gain her entry in next years alien of the year award but her focus drifted on the cute butterfly.
    Noigmn had a feeling that the blue alien was a costume, then heard a rasping whistle and wondered.
    Café just had that stern look on her face, wondering when the line will move along. She had places to be, people to meet.
    Curzon pretended not to see the altercation before him, many a hardened nights lent itself to thinking about one thing, and one thing only, will the pieces be nude?
    Discobiscuit looked ruffled, clutching his briefcase full of notes he had to wonder what was up with that knife of hers, dangling like that.
    Telslashock was trying to intimidate the competition, unfortunately for her this was staircase one of five so she had a long wait.
    Uber eyed the line, there has to be a quicker way to get past this lot and secure himself the sitting, there just has to.
    And the line just kept on going.

I tried and it just ain't what it used to be.
    Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Height felt a bit nervous as he looked across his shoulders at the intergalactic eyeballs, he needed to make sure his disguise was adequate, that wanted poster sure didn't help.
    Amargith dozed off as she wondered why so many people were lining up, its just the MBTI board game after all, surely there are plenty to go around.
    Edgar grinned, that nefarious grin of his, mine, all mine…secretly wishing to be taller and a lot further along the staircase.
    As MagicP was calculating his next move he looked up and wondered why was Uber looking at him like that.
    Blusprout was sure her disguise would be unique enough to gain her entry in next years alien of the year award but her focus drifted on the cute butterfly.
    Noigmn had a feeling that the blue alien was a costume, then heard a rasping whistle and wondered.
    Café just had that stern look on her face, wondering when the line will move along. She had places to be, people to meet.
    Curzon pretended not to see the altercation before him, many a hardened nights lent itself to thinking about one thing, and one thing only, will the pieces be nude?
    Discobiscuit looked ruffled, clutching his briefcase full of notes he had to wonder what was up with that knife of hers, dangling like that.
    Telslashock was trying to intimidate the competition, unfortunately for her this was staircase one of five so she had a long wait.
    Uber eyed the line, there has to be a quicker way to get past this lot and secure himself the sitting, there just has to.
    And the line just kept on going.
    I liked it!

I do believe Fuzzcrossed (you only see a glimpse of his fuzzy back) is the one ahead of the weirdly balding Asian Uber. Instead of Haight as the spacesuit wearing man, I would have chosen that character to be Scott N Denver. His glass bubble to keep his zen pure from all the weird characters around him, like the google-eyed monster behind him, staring intently at him. With Haight being the man on the poster (BigBrother ads of his scattered throughout this assembly line civilization), as you referenced. The google-eyed monster staring at "ScottNDenver" could be Antisocial One, curious about what these "humans" were, so investigating the one closest to him.

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    Space Oddity:

Oh, thank you so much, BlueSprout! These are so sweet! The girl on the first picture looks a lot like me when I was little, and a night expedition into the garden to see some ghosts or fairies (or our lost cat ) would be definitely something I would love to do when I was little The winter one is also lovely, thank you!

BlueSprout:

Tamske:

Jennifer:

Her head hung down
    Gazed at earth, finally keen,
    As the rabbit at the stoat,
    Till the earth was sky,
    Sky that was green,
    And brown clouds passed
    Like chestnut leaves along the ground.

- SUSAN ANN AND IMMORTALITY, T. E. Hulme

Thanks, ergophobe!

I really like being sexy soup. Not to mention organic sexy soup.

Synapse I loved that! Another fantastic beginning to my morning. Thank you.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    Jennifer:

Funny you should choose this for Jennifer; iirc it used to be Heart's avatar.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Funny you should choose this for Jennifer; iirc it used to be Heart's avatar.
    Really? I didn't know. Heart probably makes a similar impression but it seems she hasn't been too much around lately (i.e. since I came here).
    Her head hung down
    Gazed at earth, finally keen,
    As the rabbit at the stoat,
    Till the earth was sky,
    Sky that was green,
    And brown clouds passed
    Like chestnut leaves along the ground.

- SUSAN ANN AND IMMORTALITY, T. E. Hulme