User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Hey, what's up

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I've never ever been to a football game. I couldn't even tell you how to score a homerun.
    Homeruns are Baseball, touchdown is Football. It's been 9 years since I last played, but I still remember.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Oh shit, I remember one other cool thing that happened tonight, although it was before the actual main gathering. On the way to the guy's house where we were drinking we went to Arby's where another friends works and got a bunch of free stuff. My two friends were dressed as Maverick and Iceman from Top gun, and they played "Dangerzone" on their cellphones while we walked into Arby's. It was kind of funny -the Top Gun crew with a lumberjack randomly following behind them

but I still rate the night overall as sucking because it got worse and worse as it went on. It started ok, then went downhill a lot.
    I consider getting free stuff from store employees to be the height of kindness and a sign that I've been accepted into the group. It almost as good as sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    No surprise that you didn't get that vibe from me, though. It isn't really any easier in person. There's consesus among my personal acquaintences that I am "hard to know".
    Maybe you should start a blog. I'd probably read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It all depends so much on the teacher, doesn't it? I have a downright shitty social psych teacher, unfortunately. If not for the fact that I already know that it's the direction I want to head in, I would have probably given up on it by now.
    I had a shitty social psych teacher too, at first. Then I had a good teacher, so I guess you're right. Did you decide on social psych research? Did you pick a topic you want to study? I'm doing some neuroscience research on mirror neurons and stress right now at USC. It's...slow.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Homeruns are Baseball, touchdown is Football. It's been 9 years since I last played, but I still remember.
    i keed! I used to play sports in high school.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Maybe you should start a blog. I'd probably read it.
    I do have a blog thread, but it is not quality work. It's me whining, me listing what happened in a day, or me referencing and mumbling random crap, possible about video-game characters. I also write to it at a very staggared pace.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    infp

The guy who works at Arby's has been my friends since we were very young, and he gives me a ride to school every day. A few days ago we got a bunch of snow and his old-ass car skidded out 180 degrees on the road into the other lane. It was wild!

Damnit, I should really go to bed!

Whatever.

You went to law school Edahn?

Sniffles

I do have a blog thread, but it is not quality work. It's me whining, me listing what happened in a day, or me referencing and mumbling random crap, possible about video-game characters. I also write to it at a very staggared pace.
    Yeah my blog is a weird mix of whinning, philosophical rambling and whatnot. I suffer from the INFJ quirck of bringing up brilliant insights and thoughts, but forgetting them by the time I have the ability to type or record them. :/

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I couldn't even tell you how to score a homerun.
    Mostly just pretend to care about whatever she's babbling about, and always keep receipts. Makes you look like a business guy.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hm. This is making me think about how we don't all get many opportunities like this to just say "hi." I feel like I've bonded with y'all tonight for the first time in a long time, even though I post an assload here every day. I would be much more interested in reading your blog now that I kinda know where you're coming from, emotionally. It's interesting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    You went to law school Edahn?
    Yeah, UC Davis, class of 0-muthafuckin-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Mostly just pretend to care about whatever she's babbling about, and always keep receipts. Makes you look like a business guy.

MBTI
    INFJ

What's Samhain?

Samhain is a Celtic holiday. It's basically the 'All Hallow's Day' that 'All Hallow's Eve' precedes. They're going to hold a ceremony to honor the dead. It's going to be like a memorial service where people remember those who were important to them that have passed away. It can get very emotional so he asked me to find a way to entertain the kids during the ceremony.
    I want something much more different
    Not these factories or prisons
    I wish that the Earth was green again
    I wish I had a gun in my hand

--Blackbird Raum