User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Hey, what's up

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Sociology- if possible with a focus on the changing rural lifestyle.

I was a soc major for one of my undergrad degrees and found it to be the most interesting thing I studied!
    That sounds very honorable.

I took a soc class and it was boring as ass. I dropped it after 1 class. They were talking about poverty, and I'm not even poor!

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm watching Youtube on a night by myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    I'm watching Youtube on a night by myself.
    What're you watching?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    That sounds very honorable.

I took a soc class and it was boring as ass. I dropped it after 1 class. They were talking about poverty, and I'm not even poor!
    I found my class on poverty and poverty culture to be fascinating, but then again my family has always flirted above the boundary of poverty.

Social psych classes were the best- I took every one of those that was offered!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

That's an interesting comparison that I've never heard. You seem to kinda have a dark side, though it doesn't really come out on the forum. Am I right?
    Hah. On the positive side I tend to think I am moral, and nice, and clean, perhaps you could say innocent. Naturally, I aim to put the positive foot forward. But I can be all of those things and still be very dark, which I am. You are right.

I had a friend who used to use the phrase "tragic darkness" a lot. She showed me how tragedy could be beautiful. She used to be depressed and still has what I call residual depression, but she's fucking cool as hell.
    I think I understand. I intentionally gaze into the abyss a lot (and I indeed, I am a depressed person).

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Major rule of thumb, when most people are out, I usually stay in, and vice versa. It's just how I roll, homie!!!

Hey... I understand completely. That is a rule of mine as well.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    infp

All of the above. I was with a group of people I am all friends with, but they arn't really all friends with eachother, so once the booze got down our systems arguments and disagreements broke out, and a fight almost happened (and that fight is years in the making, too). Then I had to run like hell from the police cause they were breaking up a party I was at and an old friend of mine I ran into was using my pipe to smoke weed on the street cause the party had overflowed to the sidewalk. The cop pulled over just across the street from him as he finished so I had to dash, but I admit that was kind of a rush. By the time my group of guys was settled in with a group of girls I was totally burned out and needed to just go home, so I barely even talked to them. I'm not like a player or anything so I probably wouldn't have got anything had I been normal anyway. I need more then one night to make an impression most of the time cause I take a few meetings to warm up to people.

I don't know, it was just one of those nights you expect to be awesome that ends up being full of a lot of conflict and it just doesn't work out on any level.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I don't know, it was just one of those nights you expect to be awesome that ends up being full of a lot of conflict and it just doesn't work out on any level.
    When you don't expect good things, you get a lot of pleasant surprises in life.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    infp

fuck it, next time i'll stay in and play more guitar, cause thats way more fun than getting drunk. I also want to go busking downtown some night, just to play for people, even if they are random ass people who arn't really paying attention anyway.

Sniffles

Right now Im just reading alittle and watching videos on youtube.

I went out earlier, so I'm just relaxing from all that.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    When you don't expect good things, you get a lot of pleasant surprises in life.
    I'm totally with you on that, and I generally avoid expecting anything, but I just didn't do that tonight. I didn't expect anything in particular, but I sort of thought that being dressed up+friends+beer+randomness would have a fairly enjoyable outcome, but it ended up way worse than I could have ever suspected.

But yah, these are lessons learned. I'll never expect anything again.