ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Are you ingesting grass ?
    No.

And that made very little sense.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I just dreamt I was being taken through a big building to a place where I would be left to graze like a cow, for the rest of my life!
    Eat GRASS for the rest if my life! But never mind the grass, I was more worried about the boredom!
    How horrible.
    Recent studies conducted by the Arizona Institute Of Neurology And Polysomnography found that excessive masturbation causes frequent nightmares in some people.

Hope that helps.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I usually don't get nightmares, and I practically never remember any of my dreams, but last night I had a good (bad) one. Wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

Here's what I wrote:

Thunder booms outside (was calm but dark before). So loud it feels like your ears are going to burst. Cover your ears, try to reach for something to hold onto, because you can feel the wind pulling you (towards the window). Crawl along the floor to under the bed. Still covering ears as pressure on them seems to be growing (feels like wind sucking air out of ears).

It's a tired old line, but "it felt so real". I think I still felt the pressure on my ears for a second or so after I woke up.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I usually don't get nightmares, and I practically never remember any of my dreams, but last night I had a good (bad) one. Wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

Here's what I wrote:

Thunder booms outside (was calm but dark before). So loud it feels like your ears are going to burst. Cover your ears, try to reach for something to hold onto, because you can feel the wind pulling you (towards the window). Crawl along the floor to under the bed. Still covering ears as pressure on them seems to be growing (feels like wind sucking air out of ears).

It's a tired old line, but "it felt so real". I think I still felt the pressure on my ears for a second or so after I woke up.
    Wow >.>; that's kind of creepy
    I've had plenty of odd/bad/scary nightmares...I hate that they feel so real to me. One used to involve a T-Rex invading the town and Batman came to save my life, but he was yelling at me for some reason [as though it were my fault I needed rescuing and he showed up instead of my grandmother, whom I'd called after T-Rex ate my mother and her car ]. Another involved [the only gray-scale dream I ever remember having] two bald men in suits and hats walking down a street near my grandmother's house...I was on my way to work, didn't need to go in, followed them into this set of double doors [with a foyer in between] that was oddly located in the middle of a sidewalk...and watched them fight. One killed the other- the only color I saw then was the red blood...the rest of it is fuzzy to me, but it left me with a terrible feeling when I woke up.

And another involved watching a spacecraft blow up the oil refinery that is next to my old high school during a football game that my brother was supposed to be playing in -- [note...I graduated in 2002, my brothers go to a completely different high school, and...yes, there is actually a now shut down, but then active, Clark Oil refinery that was next to my high school].

Very odd...
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Uhm, on a more serious Sidenote, Bella, Dreams about Buildings always show your Personality. So, you have to pay Attention to how the Building looks.
    But that just for some *interesting* Input

MBTI
    ISTJ

^It was big and clinical, sort of like a medical place. What's that mean?

(It can't be good...)
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

General care dreams reflect our sense of needing or being needed by others. Differentiated from the above dream, general care dreams do not reflect a crisis-level anxiety, but more of a dependent lifestyle. The relationship in a hospital is a one-way flow from care-giver to patient. This is a picture of dependence.

Receiving nonsensical care in the hospital is often a way of working out or illuminating unbalanced needs or demands in life.

Predictions: Dream Dictionary - Hospitals

MBTI
    ISTJ

Hmmm. Thanks. Not so nice, though.

Have you slept at all? Are you pulling a 24 hour special.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Yeah I know, I'm running on almost 100% internet at this point. It's soft glow of data is the only thing keeping me conscious.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Those are fun every now and then.