User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

This thread has totally and unjustifiably slipped away from the subject of erinavery. Three cheers for the lovely lady!

Hip, hip!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I agree with you Evan about the way Erina expresses herself after reading a few more posts but then I don't know how accurate this is?! I mean would you say anyone expresses themselves exactly according to their type on a forum where we must reliy on simply how someone types? DO we scream ENFP? I don't think people would know unless we told them in our profile... I could be wrong though
    You scream it too, don't worry.

heart on fire

DO we scream ENFP?
    Usually. To me it comes accross as wearing what ought to be on the inside on the outside.

MBTI
    ENFP

I was trying to make a point about Erina (If an ENFP is trying to steer things back on course there is trouble) my point being that it isn't that easy to judge how someone expresses themselves on a forum like this. And I'm not sure I 'scream' ENFP I don't think you would say that if I hadn't disclosed it, you might have it as an option but not definate. Mind you with your psychic powers...

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    This thread has totally and unjustifiably slipped away from the subject of erinavery. Three cheers for the lovely lady!

Hip, hip!
    I always tend to force threads into revolving around me... Just seems more interesting

MBTI
    ENFP

Usually. To me it comes accross as wearing what ought to be on the inside on the outside.
    LOLOLOLOL (Wild horses is tickled pink and has to relay that comment to her BF who is also ENFP)

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I was trying to make a point about Erina (If an ENFP is trying to steer things back on course there is trouble) my point being that it isn't that easy to judge how someone expresses themselves on a forum like this. And I'm not sure I 'scream' ENFP I don't think you would say that if I hadn't disclosed it, you might have it as an option but not definate. Mind you with your psychic powers...
    What heart said does apply somewhat. Yes, I think I would have been able to type you.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I agree with you Evan about the way Erina expresses herself after reading a few more posts but then I don't know how accurate this is?! I mean would you say anyone expresses themselves exactly according to their type on a forum where we must reliy on simply how someone types? DO we scream ENFP? I don't think people would know unless we told them in our profile... I could be wrong though
    Don't believe anyone that types you by the way you talk. Do I sound like an ENFP? If so, how exactly?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Don't believe anyone that types you by the way you talk. Do I sound like an ENFP? If so, how exactly?
    Parker Lewis helps with that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

Hip, hip!
    oh...you're sweet...but i don't care...that's how you figure stuff out right...
    i'm just catching up...was away for a sec...and i love that...about what ought to be on the inside being on the outside...if by that you mean feelings don't go unexpressed then that's true for me...

hmm...i like this site...it's like group therapy or something...but with beer as an option...or something...sorry...i really ought to start thinking before i type...haha