User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I went egging last weekend Ironically, our cars got egged while we were running around
    Double agent. (Double eggent, lmao)

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I was criminally awesome in my pre-teen/teen years... drugs, pranks, 'disorderly conduct', public urination, property destruction... I was lucky I didn't catch a felony.

Been arrested maybe 5 times, but most of those times I was let go without a charge.

I've pretty much cooled down since all that.

MBTI
    istp

fire, explosives, and head injuries

conversely, i dont think its anything to be particularly proud of.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I was criminally awesome in my pre-teen/teen years... drugs, pranks, 'disorderly conduct', public urination, property destruction... I was lucky I didn't catch a felony.

Been arrested maybe 5 times, but most of those times I was let go without a charge.

wow....
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    INFP

I did my share of dancing on bar (and pool) tables in the day. And a leetle bit of skinny-dippin'.

I'm still wreaking havoc when my kid comes out to play.

Have a fine little glittery pitchfork that I'm am going to address a few folks with at a Halloween party coming up.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post

I was smart enough to GTFO in situations like that. One of my friends did not have the foresight or the wits to make the same decisions as me, he ended up getting arrested for "play robbing" someone with a BB gun and stealing a car. That is only the surface though of the stupid shit he did. I remember one time he skipped school got fucking high out of his mind on robotussin and decided it would be smart to walk into random houses and steal obscure little useless items, one of which was in fact a car key, which at the time I thought had little significance.

But yeah, I might have associated with some people that did less than stellar things, but while with them I was always the voice of reason and never partook in anything more grand than the occasional egging, fooling around on property, and occasionally almost getting caught smoking pot by the police. Even then I would say I still kept my distance and wasn't directly involved with a lot of the actions.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I was smart enough to GTFO in situations like that.
    Yeah I had an ENTJ friend who would always bail at last minute or just wouldn't come out and would escape trouble with the authorities. He talked us out of doing some stupid things as well.

I like to think I have good GTFO-radar, but honestly, I was having too much fun.

MBTI
    infp

Pool hopping is another I forgot about...

MBTI
    infp

My neighbor has some really epic stories, like waking up in another town wearing someone elses shoes. He got hit in the face with a crow-bar in a fight when he was like 17 or so. He got banned from a nearby beach town for life because he tried to fight a cop there when he was drunk, hahahahahahahaha. It's funny cause now that he's older (like 22) he's growing up and he's a pretty amazing guy. He's done plenty of funny things though...

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    fire, explosives, and head injuries.
    I've avoided the 3rd part of that so far, how did you injure your head?
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%