User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Torturing my teachers by being the class clown who had a penchant for arguing and below the belt shots. I also had a skill for escaping suspension, although I was caught one time and suffered the consequences, but even then there were comprises made.

I once set someones couch on fire(it was outside) which in turn set off their shed and a massive fire ensued, there was extensive damage to the shed and couch but luckily no damage to the house. I used to live in an apartment complex so it was tight knit and talked about for a while. I was like 9 and scared shitless, luckily the firefighters were dumbasses and couldn't figure out how it was started.

I have too many little stupid school stories to share that basically involve me humoring myself at the expense of others. I used to get into a ton of fights in elementary school as well, and being the retard that I am I used to torture the girls that had crushes on me too because I guess I was still in my cooties stage then
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    XNXP

My brother and his friend accidentally started an "out of control" fire in a ravine full of dead autumn leaves. A guy whose home was up above yelled down at them and they ran off, afraid of getting caught and punished, leaving the fire burning. I stayed and beat out the fire they had started as I heard fire engines and adult voices getting closer and closer. I finally got it completely beaten down ( Beat, yeah ) with an unwieldy large tree branch I was forced to use as a tool, just minutes before these guys arrived. Then I ran off, myself, before they could grab me.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I was SO good in school. An underachiever, but a very well behaved one, and then I completely lost the plot after school. A late bloomer, if ever you've seen one.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ISTx

Need a follow up story, Bella...

MBTI
    ISTP

I've got an endless list of pyrotechnical things I've done...
    Did a lot of technical stuff as well, like running remote shutdowns on the school computers....made for endless amusement, doing stuff like restarting various teachers computers while they were teaching...(stupid, I know.)
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I was SO good in school. An underachiever, but a very well behaved one, and then I completely lost the plot after school. A late bloomer, if ever you've seen one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Need a follow up story, Bella...
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    You can read my memoirs when it gets published. It's gonna be a bestseller.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I effectively saved my youth shenanigan phase for my 20s.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Never had one.

Outside of violating intellectual property laws, I've never done anything illegal. Though I could mention that I would steal things like individual wafers when I was a small child, but come on...

The worst thing I ever recall doing was breaking a lot of crap that other kids had collected when I was about 7.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    infp

I went egging last weekend Ironically, our cars got egged while we were running around

Me and a friend of mine like to blow shit up sometimes, but we havn't really done this as much lately as when we were 15 or so. We'd mostly just get small firecrackers and stuff and blow it up in the alley behind Pizza Hut near our houses.

A few years ago we used to climb on top of a catholic school near my house... it has a great view of the neighborhood. We'd play tag on it.

Those are probably fairly tame compared to some, though.