User Tag List

12 Last

Default How this sounds to you?

How this sounds to you?

withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships,unreligious, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, situationally sensitiveinsensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, situationally thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, somewhat unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, indifferent to dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships,unreligious, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods
    Well, one of the SLOAN descriptions. I guess it's I version of what I got. I'd have to check though. So well, it describes a solid person, definitely ITJ low on neuroticism. Bolded what I agree with, added qualifiers to places I felt like describing.

Edit: might be a trick though, private has been listed twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Well, one of the SLOAN descriptions. I guess it's I version of what I got. I'd have to check though. So well, it describes a solid person, definitely ITJ low on neuroticism.
    You are right but I am more interested in impression.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You are right but I am more interested in impression.
    Well the impression: someone mostly indifferent to mankind, yet somewhat pragmatic in trying to have the least trouble possible with people in general. The person described isn't hostile to others, but he's totally unmotivated by people. People seem like air to him. He might just not give any effort to make a social situation work on any level. I couldn't get any possible motivators from that description, if it's not for science and application of intelligence.

The two don't have a hard-wired goal in the external world, so I'd guess the person is almost without an external motivator. Although, no; I'd guess the person in the description is greatly interested of the manner things are done, and he prefers the intellectual. Perhaps the person is motivated to improve intellectualism and science, though the description doesn't say what's being attempted to achieve with it.

Perhaps it describes a person who's preferred world is in their mind, thinking logically and probably intuitively. He probably feels drawn to other people equally withdrawn and living inside their mind, only doing the practical everyday things they feel as the minimum.

Whereas others might avoid some dangerous or difficult situations they doubt managing, this type seems rather unswayed by situations most would consider threatening. This type might actually be one of the most effective and prominent actors in situations like that; they don't fit the archetype of the traditional hero, but they rather see it natural to act in a situation they've deemed doable - just because they can and others can't. They probably just do their thing when others fail to manage the difficult parts, and step back to the shadows when the crisis is over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edit: might be a trick though, private has been listed twice
    You are right private is listed twice and I did not noticed it.

Edit: might be a trick though, private has been listed twice.
    I assure everyone that this in not some kind of a trick and that they can post in this thread without worring about that since there is no trick.

Anyone?

MBTI
    ENTP

A robot?
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

It sounds like you, A.O. Have you figured yourself out yet?

MBTI
    ISTJ

With the exception of unhelpful (will help if asked) it sounds like me.
    ...doesn't work or play well with others...

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

yep, i think it's a negative description of INTJ's and it makes you sound like a complete robot. a scary one at that.