User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Alright!! My wishlist is longer than an 8 year old princess during christmas. I'll summarize.

Medical skills.. As in, knowing further how the human body works and such so when the zombies bite my friend's arm and I instantly cut it off I can know how to fix it beyond a T-kit. I only know the basics, not enough to fix my friends for good and all.

Free running, hand to hand combat, weapon skills like the Ax, the circular saw, the katana, and the stunt car driving would be awesome for avoiding earlier mentioned injuries altogether.

I'd Love to be able to improvise anything. Like.. for example. "Look, McGuyverette! We have a balloon, a condom, fishing wire, and 30 seconds till the zombies break through the door to the dock barn!" And a boat is born, with 10 seconds to spare to make out, and the motor starts and we get away just in time to find our way to another creepy estate that the zombies are quickly starting to invade.

Equally, I need to be able to fix anything. Electricity outages, motors, and with a quickness to boot! No sense in fixing the car if the zombie's already gnawing on my ankle.

I also would need to be an expert at barricading. With my sick ass combat skills I could easily destroy the zombies on the new estate we escaped to, which would allow us time to create safe guards to protect us in our newly acquired home.

Trip to town? Since I can improvise, it's no problem to pimp my ride into something worthy of apocolyptic street cruising.

Even better, would be to be able to easily teach my awesome skills to everyone around me so that they're just as useful as I am!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Breakdancing. Dammit, breakdancing.

MBTI
    INTP

I want action movie caliber fighting skills. I want to be able to catch a knife by the handle and throw it back at someone in the same motion. I want to be able to react to someone sneaking up on me in a dark alley before I see them and those lightning fast reflexes that allow me to take down multiple attackers at the same time (with multiple camera angles) before any of them can get a hit off.

Also I want to be able to do that cool thing where they run halfway up a wall, jump off, do a mid-air somersault and land behind someone.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    INFP

Acrobatic skills! I'd also want to make my own musical instruments, but that wouldn't really be of much use during the post-apocalyptic zombie invasion. Being able to get by on very little sleep and knowing how to make my own weapons are skills I could use. I'd barter the weapons I made for useful things. Of course, the weapons I made for everybody else would be lower quality than my own personal arsenal. You never know...

Maybe I could acquire a taste for zombie flesh? If our options are limited and the zombie population needed to be thinned...well, it's just an idea.

I don't think I'd survive very long.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Aw!! XD!! Should have asked for breakdancing then! I know as soon as a zombie serves me, I'm fucked.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

does endurance count as a skill? i get tired way too easily when it comes to physical pursuits. i keep going anyways, but yeah it would be nice.

in terms of physical skills, i wish i could pull myself up a ledge with only my arms and do that easily. it would help with my fear of heights .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Lock-picking, hotwiring a car, pick-pocketing-- anything a petty theif might be able to do.

Though, I would like to make my own body a weapon in itself or something like that. Y'know, some martial art/ any-useful-fighting-move action. But that would require strength. That would be good, too!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Alright!! My wishlist is longer than an 8 year old princess during christmas. I'll summarize.

Medical skills.. As in, knowing further how the human body works and such so when the zombies bite my friend's arm and I instantly cut it off I can know how to fix it beyond a T-kit. I only know the basics, not enough to fix my friends for good and all.

Free running, hand to hand combat, weapon skills like the Ax, the circular saw, the katana, and the stunt car driving would be awesome for avoiding earlier mentioned injuries altogether.

I'd Love to be able to improvise anything. Like.. for example. "Look, McGuyverette! We have a balloon, a condom, fishing wire, and 30 seconds till the zombies break through the door to the dock barn!" And a boat is born, with 10 seconds to spare to make out, and the motor starts and we get away just in time to find our way to another creepy estate that the zombies are quickly starting to invade.

Equally, I need to be able to fix anything. Electricity outages, motors, and with a quickness to boot! No sense in fixing the car if the zombie's already gnawing on my ankle.

I also would need to be an expert at barricading. With my sick ass combat skills I could easily destroy the zombies on the new estate we escaped to, which would allow us time to create safe guards to protect us in our newly acquired home.

Trip to town? Since I can improvise, it's no problem to pimp my ride into something worthy of apocolyptic street cruising.

Even better, would be to be able to easily teach my awesome skills to everyone around me so that they're just as useful as I am!
    I would like the skill to convince someone with these^ skills to help me out.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Banned
    MBTI
    type

In this hypothetical Zombie SHTF scenario, it would be nice to know how to use explosives and such, so I don't blow myself up instead of the zombies. Also: flying helicopters.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Gun Fu skillz!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles