User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    LOL! Then shoot at a bucket of spackle to fix all of the holes in the wall.
    Or, put toothpaste on each bullet and brush your teeth with them. The applications are endless.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    I 'd like to be able to do the same thing, but with a handgun.

You know you shoot at the pantry door so it swings open and you shoot at a packet of cereal ever so slightly so instead of being blown away it levitates in the air on a sea of bullets and manoeuvres over to your breakfast bowl and pours out.

Then you shoot at the fridge so it opens and you levitate the milk in the same way, fire across the lid so that it spins off and pours milk into the cereal. Then take a final ping at a spoon and watch as it flies through the air, into the bowl, making the meal complete.
    This is pure solid genius. I'm now twisted into all sorts of convulsions by my body's instantaneous desire to both and
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTP

Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I can already pick locks and hotwire vehicles- my dad taught the hotwiring and I taught myself the lock picking

The ability to kick open doors like they do in action movies would be rather cool though, and the ability to swim! (yeah- I hate water...)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

That seems like a lot of ammo to use just for breakfast...

And Whatever...lack of swimming is absolutely okay. All the water will be inhabited by mutated tentacled things that will thrust many superfluous tentacles into the air before grabbing you with one and pulling you under.

If there is not mutated thing in the water, it's probably toxic.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    The skill of improvization. Oh, wait... do we WISH we had?

Can already hotwire a car (taught by my dad when I was six) and whilst I've never tried to pick a conventional lock, I've cracked quite a few combination locks. This is partly due to a mildly criminal background, but far more due to absent-mindedness - you learn to do that sorta thing when you compulsively lose keys/forget combinations as I seem to.

Gift of the gab is the most useful thing, I reckon. My skill in that area trails behind my ENFP brother's somewhat, but is still, though I say it myself, pretty good. I can usually get what I want from people and talk my way out of most trouble.

Gee, I dunno what I could WISH I had that I haven't already... perhaps just more physical strength, fitness, stamina, speed, that sorta thing. More physical resilience. I'm pretty weedy, physically speaking.

ENxP's if its cool, we have probably done it. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Only problem, you can't really hotwire much of anything these days (newer cars that is).

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    I 'd like to be able to do the same thing, but with a handgun.

You know you shoot at the pantry door so it swings open and you shoot at a packet of cereal ever so slightly so instead of being blown away it levitates in the air on a sea of bullets and manoeuvres over to your breakfast bowl and pours out.

Then you shoot at the fridge so it opens and you levitate the milk in the same way, fire across the lid so that it spins off and pours milk into the cereal. Then take a final ping at a spoon and watch as it flies through the air, into the bowl, making the meal complete.
    LMFAO, greatest skill set ever.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
    And Whatever...lack of swimming is absolutely okay. All the water will be inhabited by mutated tentacled things that will thrust many superfluous tentacles into the air before grabbing you with one and pulling you under.

If there is not mutated thing in the water, it's probably toxic.
    I dunno. It's true that you'll always run the risk of being seized by mutated tentacled things in the water in any respectable post-apocalyptic world. But if the stagnant, turgidly-stirring waters aren't too excessively wide (and ominous music isn't playing in the background) then a desperate, thrashing swim would be a great way to shake off that pursuing pack of zombies. I've never heard that zombies can swim, though it's well known that they can walk across the bottom. But that slows them down a lot. In short, swimming is a moderately useful skill. On a side note, I can't believe how many Americans can't swim.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    ENxP's if its cool, we have probably done it. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Only problem, you can't really hotwire much of anything these days (newer cars that is).
    S'aright, new cars never survive the apocalypse anyway, only beat-up old junkers.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
    S'aright, new cars never survive the apocalypse anyway, only beat-up old junkers.
    I've always wanted a 66 bronco. No electronics, you know just incase the EMP hits right before the zombie waves do.