User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Now that you mention, it's probably mostly EFP whom I had in mind with my OP.. and ENFP. It's just sometimes so much out in the open. It makes pain in me to realize I self-evaluated myself as Ne-Fi dom for a long time, thought I was generally happy, sucked up my bad emotions when they surfaced and acted appropriately, I guess. Just bounced back from any disappointments. Perhaps overexuberant at times, but not poisoned from bad feelings.

Male ENFP emotional outburst just hits me so much when I see one.. 'cause I get it so well. Just it's him doing it, instead of behaving well.

My trademark idiocy as ENFP was to be too much touchy-feely, especially when drunk I don't know what I were doing, hell.. I was in my mid-20's, still developing my personality. Had much to develop.
    Hmmm...

Honestly, I would have to say that my feelings are not shared with many. Unless you equate handing out compliments everywhere as being too emotional, then your on too something. Honestly, I would not be comfortable sharing my feelings with others, but I am really good at percieving others emotional states, and shifting personality gears to mesh with it. What I mean by that, is if I notice you being slightly bummed, I usually know how to lift you up for the moment.

I personally believe that anyone who shows too many emotional outbursts to have the emotional maturity of child. Fi for me is not an internal drama engine, but rather a value based decision making engine. Maybe the ENFP you knew was still developing in emotionaly maturity.

Just to make sure, do you guys equate F type male with sensitivity?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    I personally believe that anyone who shows too many emotional outbursts to have the emotional maturity of child. Fi for me is not an internal drama engine, but rather a value based decision making engine. Maybe the ENFP you knew was still developing in emotionaly maturity.

Just to make sure, do you guys equate F type male with sensitivity?
    I get you 100%. This is much of what I thought in my OP, but couldn't focus my mind enough.

I usually equate F male with seeing the human side in issues, perhaps family.. but still not necessarily anti-corporate, but rather balanced. Such a person has usually grasped what's important in life, IMHO, while becoming sometimes a bit too tolerant of everything in favor of truth. But, it's a good stance on life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]