First 123

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Sure. (I get this "rush" very often..) Last week I had done nothing of interest to me all week, and was really bored of it. Walked into my garage, and started on a project that I'd wanted to do for a long time, but didn't think I could do. Now I have a "go-kart" with a 24hp engine. . Damn scary to drive until I get some better brakes though...0-50mph time is around that of most sports cars from what I can tell...50-0 time is around that of most Tractor-trailers.
    This reminds me of a few bad ass projects I am going to tackle. Thank you for the most exciting contribution so far. What else do you do, when you get this rush?

It's time to crank up the heat. *Gets ready to rumble*.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    This reminds me of a few bad ass projects I am going to tackle. Thank you for the most exciting contribution so far. What else do you do, when you get this rush?
    Generally, build or do "dangerous" things.

Other examples:

Air Cannon-Think a potato gun, except it shoots slightly more dangerous projectiles.
    Model Rocket/Firework RPG-Suprisingly accurate.
    Taking a friend's Jeep off-roading (with his permission), and doing donuts around trees in forest. (It was just slightly muddy).
    Deciding it was time to find out the top speed of my bicycle-Answer: 54mph, and then it seems the wheels are vibrating too much to go faster.

Also, skiing-Once I get bored of what's on the map, time to find out why other things that look good aren't on said map. This has resulted in me finding incredible trails and lines, and also finding out that I've skied into a ravine, and now need to hike uphill about 500 vertical feet in snow with gear.

EDIT: 444th post, I'm now 2/3rds evil.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    Have you ever felt that rush in your body that urges you to seek out something new, something exciting. Something thrilling that would make you feel alive? Something that would challenge you to become better, somehow?
    Yes.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel