User Tag List

First 12

Thread: opposites

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    as have I... there's nothing more annoying than ceaseless (or seemingly ceaseless) praise when you could be discussing who, following Douglas Adams' rules, should be the next president of the universe! :steam:
    Exactly!!

Mind you, when I put my back into proving myself to the ENTJ it was with a "Fuck you!" sorta attitude all the same haha... cos I know how annoying it is when someone's all try-hard and stuff, and that's totally not me. I was more really proving myself to myself, like his lack of compliments was a tacit insult in fact, my response to which tends to be to totally one-up the person to prove to myself in a 'fuck you' kinda way that I find very satisfying, that I DESERVE those compliments! And somehow, I enjoyed it more when I had to prise it out of him, that "Well, I must admit, you did better than I expected"... hahaha... fuck you asshole! *hog-wrestled to the floor for sweaty monkey sex*
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I DO spend way too much time occasionally setting out to crush arrogant pricks to demean everyone else- there's just something so SATISFYING about beating them for a bit

In general, I'd rather discuss ideas with people than have them either complement or insult me though
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    In general, I'd rather discuss ideas with people than have them either complement or insult me though
    Absolutely. I want advisors - equals, not courtiers and critics!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    yupp

yeah I don't think anyone likes being insulted regularly, but at the same time I don't understand those who want nothing but compliments and told how wonderful they are after the 5th time it begins to lose meaning. SHUT UP!!! Lets go talk about that cloud or fairies or why the fuck is a sock is called a sock.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    istp

conflict often breeds strength, so i think this is a behavior learned as a result of that observation

in argumentation, pitting two extreme ends of the spectrum against each other will result in determination of where, between those two, lies the most rational