User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: How Es think?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I get the impression her mind is a bundle of ideas that she can't unravel until she's vocalized them. But I don't know that for sure.
    Well that's just how it is for me, anyway. Also, for lots of my fellow E friends... I'm really not sure about ESFJ's though. My mom's one and though she's smart, she doesn't seem to really like conversations about anything 'difficult' or challenging. She reads stuff a lot, but doesn't really talk about it, very hard to get her to do so. All she seems to want to talk about is neutral, mundane topics. Given how much knowledge I know she has that I'd love her to share with me, I find it quite frustrating. She's definitely an E though...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I think a lot more than most Introverts I know.
    How do you assess the internal thought level of your introverted friends?

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Why are you social?
    - I like being around people that enjoy me, and people that I enjoy. It makes me feel like I belong there, and I am meant to be with these people rather than alone in a box.

- You can interact with people. It's cool because sometimes they react in ways that you would, and sometimes they react in ways that you wouldn't.

- Generally, I just like people. (Individuals, but humanity in all it's great achievements...eh, doesn't really do it for me.) Like, they make me feel warm and fuzzy.

- I feel left out when I'm not being social. I don't like missing out.

What do you see in other people(in general) that you deside to hang out with them?
    Lol, it's not really a decision. If we have natural "friend chemistry", we just stick together automatically- you know, same sense of humor, perhaps having similar interests, same family background, etc.

"Casual socializing" or whatever, where it's not really set up for you, where you kind of just talk to people wherever you are or have to talk to acquaintances...lol it's not like that's a choice. I just take whatever comes up. I guess it's just that I prefer socializing when there's other people around than being closed up in my own little self.

What happens to you if you don't socialize during longer period of time?
    ...This hasn't ever happened to me for an extended period of time, and hopefully this never will, heh. I think whenever I don't get to hang out with certain people in my life that I need exposure to in order to have fun or stay sane, I feel like I'm missing out and get all bitter and full of self-hatred, doubt my own worth and whatnot. Erm, but otherwise going through a period of not going on social outings in general has the same effect on me as if I hadn't left the house for a long time. I feel all cooped up and start to go nuts.

How do you take conflict on personal level?
    Do I? Well, it makes me sad when people regard me...badly. Because...I regard others very highly. But if this isn't the case, then I wouldn't. I'm not sure what you're asking for in this question.

Heh, I always score to nearly 100% on E in tests.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Lol, we think?!!??!

And here I just assumed we only partied and had fun, fun, fun!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Very good replies.

But there is something I would want to know.

Some people have said to me that people create emotional bound when they talk to each other.

Is this true?

Can you describe it?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    How do you assess the internal thought level of your introverted friends?
    You don't think that people's words and actions betray the amount of thinking they do? I would tend to disagree.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTP

Some people have said to me that people create emotional bound when they talk to each other.

Is this true?

Can you describe it?
    I think this is basically recognition of the sameness of the other. Identification. We share similar thoughts, therefore we share something in common, therefore some of my ego extends over and connects to the other. Also, I don't think this is conscious. It has been proven that people respond to people who are paying attention to them. At some level, we all want to be recognized as it confirms our own existence, in a way.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    istp

How Es think?
    stupidly

too many extroverts in here to resist extroverts dont necessarily think less, all the "E" types have a dominant extroverted process, so the mental interaction occurs with what is external to themselves. in social settings, this might mean they will think out loud more often.

MBTI
    ENTP

with the aid of introverts.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    You don't think that people's words and actions betray the amount of thinking they do? I would tend to disagree.
    Yes, to a certain extent. However, introverts choose when and where and with whom to share their thoughts, and it's possible that if you're dominating a real-life debate, they'll just choose to let you have your say and keep their thoughts to themselves. We don't like not being heard, and if the voices around us are a lot louder than ours, we'll just save our energy.

You can't assume that just because you haven't heard someone's thoughts, that they're not there.