User Tag List

First 3111213

Thread: How Es think?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha...again...kidding.

it's just one is on the fly and one is more methodical right? or is that just the extroverted perception thing?? i'm still kinda clueless here...but i feel like i come to conclusions more quickly...but i'm aware that i may change my opinion once i have more information....where the introvert is probably more confident and attached to their conclusions...or something...idk...you tell me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    haha...again...kidding.

it's just one is on the fly and one is more methodical right? or is that just the extroverted perception thing?? i'm still kinda clueless here...but i feel like i come to conclusions more quickly...but i'm aware that i may change my opinion once i have more information....where the introvert is probably more confident and attached to their conclusions...or something...idk...you tell me.
    Extraverts act, reflect, act. Introverts reflect, act, reflect. You come to conclusions more quickly because you find more productivity in acting.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

makes sense to me. thanks.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

People think that should go in another thread and I agree.

I am anything but a people person and I will say that for the good part I don't see the point of extroversion.

Many arguments of extroverts come down to "People a important", "You need people to progress further", "Everybody needs people"

To be completly honset I don't see what is so special about people. We all need other people in some way but this sounds almost as dogma.
    If you are interested in psychology then you will probably see the diffrent side of the coin. But most people are not interested in psychology.

What do you find so attractive in other people (in general) ?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Why are you social?
    Coz french postal services don't do russian girls delivery anymore
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

1) Why are you social?

2) What do you see in other people(in general) that you deside to hang out with them?

3) What happens to you if you don't socialize during longer period of time?

4) How do you take conflict on personal level?
    1) I think being extroverted and being social don't always correlate 100%: eing extremely extroverted doesn't mean being extremely social

2) I don't know what I see. I just like to be with them or don't like. Feelings, lol.

3) I'm bored and with low energy level.

4) Not very well.

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    1) I think being extroverted and being social don't always correlate 100%: eing extremely extroverted doesn't mean being extremely social

2) I don't know what I see. I just like to be with them or don't like. Feelings, lol.

3) I'm bored and with low energy level.

4) Not very well.

As for question one, I know that it is not asked in a right way.
    The opening post is obsolete.

Why are you social?
    I live in a social world. I am a social animal. I want to maximize my role therein. It helps me better & more easily navigate this world. Helps me achieve quite a few things, with minimal effort. Make friends out of strangers - and the benefits of that friendship (like, helping hands). It helps me better understand myself (as I am mutually bound to the greater 'whole'). It helps me better predict other people and situations. It helps me 'fit' in more effortlessly (eg. been to a few foreign places, no understanding of language, customs, going off the well-trodden tourist roads, and...surviving with the locals, as if I was one of their own, I still have pen pals through some of those adventures).

I am interested in understanding why some people(majority) have developed sense or need to be in contact with other people.
    There has been quite a lot of criticism surrounding solitary confinement {which go hand in hand with sensory deprivation}- and it constituting as torture....food for thought.

What do you see in other people(in general) that you deside to hang out with them?
    They are NOT me.

What happens to you if you don't socialize during longer period of time?
    Depends on what you mean by 'socialize'. I don't think it is very practical for most people to NOT socialize...unless you are on a deserted island. Even talking with family. Or, the net (eg., forums), to me, is socializing.

How do you take conflict on personal level?
    Inter-personal conflicts, where others that I care about, whose feelings are hurt, or values are trashed, makes me very anxious and frustrated with a need to resolve it RIGHT away. Other conflicts, at a personal level, like a criticism of me, or, anything directed *at* me....usually takes a whole lot for it to even register on my Give-a-Fuck meter.