User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

Thread: How Es think?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    As with all generalizations only a third of it is true. Es are just as good at lying, being hypocritical and being secretive if not better.

And obviously, if I think someone is a "son of a bitch" I'm not going to tell it to their face unless provoked or in the mood to be confrontationalist
    That's what introverted cognitive processes for E's are for! But, are you willing to admit that a significant amount more of what an E says is what they're really thinking than for an introvert?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    The purpose of this thread is explaining habits of Es.
    There will be differences for sure since this is directed to 8 types.
    Introverts are also welcome.

Why are you social?
    Dig this:
    I'm not.
    But I'm still E.
    E must mean something else.

I am interested in understanding why some people(majority) have developed sense or need to be in contact with other people.
    See: evolved psychology.
    What do you see in other people (in general) that you deside to hang out with them?
    If someone looks non-boring (very rare) then I'll talk to them. If not, I won't. Also if they look non-boring, and they turn out to be boring anyway, I still won't talk to them, only now I'll tell them off.

What happens to you if you don't socialize during longer period of time?
    Usually it means I've been playing DotA.

How do you take conflict on personal level?
    I don't.
    That's an F thing anyway. Not E.
    I know the letters look similar, but come on ASO, you can do better than that!

To verify my position- I scored I=100% many times.
    I don't care.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    So, that just reinforces the "What you hear is what you get" with an E in a conversation? That'd explain why some E's feel uncomfortable around me, since I'm spending 1/3 of the time listening, 1/3 formulating responses, and the last part actually talking while they're just rambling on.
    I used to not talk so much around my ISTJ friend because I would say stuff and he would not respond right away. Then maybe like a couple minutes later he'd say something.

But, it made me shy around him because he's never excited like me. So it was a little intimidating. I'd be excited about something and he'd be like. "Oh, yeah, ". Not Intimidated so much any more since I understand more about MBTI.

Anyway, I pause too especially if I don't know you well. So I want to sound intelligent, and able to carry a coherent conversation. But if it's friends or anything informal, I'm more likely to say what I'm thinking, as I'm thinking it. Which sometimes comes out all over the place. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I call it ENFP crazy eyes.
    "Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes--none knows whence--and cannot explain itself." -Mark Twain, Eve's Diary

"Laughter which cannot be suppressed is catching. Sooner or later it washes away our defences, and undermines our dignity, and we join in it -- ashamed of our weakness, and embittered against the cause of its exposure, but no matter, we have to join in, there is no help for it." Mark Twain

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

That's what introverted cognitive processes for E's are for! But, are you willing to admit that a significant amount more of what an E says is what they're really thinking than for an introvert?
    with my limited knowledge...yes i think so...but that doesn't mean it's always less efficient....or less accurate...just quicker...and maybe not as complete.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

What you mean like Is lie better?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceTD View Post
    I used to not talk so much around my ISTJ friend because I would say stuff and he would not respond right away. Then maybe like a couple minutes later he'd say something.

But, it made me shy around him because he's never excited like me. So it was a little intimidating. I'd be excited about something and he'd be like. "Oh, yeah, ". Not Intimidated so much any more since I understand more about MBTI.

Anyway, I pause too especially if I don't know you well. So I want to sound intelligent, and able to carry a coherent conversation. But if it's friends or anything informal, I'm more likely to say what I'm thinking, as I'm thinking it. Which sometimes comes out all over the place. :-)
    The problem with being an introvert at times, is people say things to me, I formulate a response in my head, and then assume they know it just because I thought it, and then I blurt out a fraction of the whole thought.

A girl at work tried showing me a receipt of this huge sale she got. I immediately thought, "But there are a couple of receipts in the back of people that got much more impressive sales" and then I just said, "umm, cool" and she replied, "Thanks for being so excited!"

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    What you mean like Is lie better?
    That's what I was thinking as I wrote that, I think it came out wrong. Or maybe it's more of what I said above, that you get a fraction of our thought process, while we get the majority of yours.

MBTI
    ENTP

That's what I was thinking as I wrote that, I think it came out wrong.
    Well obviously not. I got the idea.
    It was a horrible sentence though.
    Or maybe it's more of what I said above, that you get a fraction of our thought process, while we get the majority of yours.
    That's more accurate.
    I lie better than any introvert I've ever met.

Seriously... I'm a good fucking liar.
    The trick to lying properly is to never ever know the truth.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well it all makes sense now nocaps!! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh please...
    It's not like I'm any more deficient than anyone else.
    And that's another trick to lying: always be aware that no one else knows the truth either.
    we fukin won boys