User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Ivy posted mine on INTPc in response to me guessing something right. It prompted me to work out how to upload an avatar. I have a different one on INTPc now (that someone made specially for me) but I kept my little power ranger on here.

My various sigs and avatars are usually the result of late night dares or people making pics for me.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Ivy posted mine on INTPc in response to me guessing something right. It prompted me to work out how to upload an avatar. I have a different one on INTPc now (that someone made specially for me) but I kept my little power ranger on here.

My various sigs and avatars are usually the result of late night dares or people making pics for me.
    Strongbad rules!
    Question everything especially yourself.

Opivy1980

MBTI
    XNFJ

My picture is one that came up when I did a Google Images search for Perelandra, a C.S. Lewis novel (and the source of my name).

For the unaware, Perelandra is a planet untainted by evil, beautiful and pure. I made the mental association of Varelse with Perelandra, and it has since stuck.
    I'm a man, and I'm proud of it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I should read Perelandra again. It's been years and years.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I should read Perelandra again. It's been years and years.
    Yes... I think the first time I read it was in fifth grade, but it was easily my favorite of the three of them.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I was looking for an image that I thought reflected some aspect of my personality when I glanced over at my whiteboard and saw my current avatar doodled on there.

It seemed right.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ashi, K? View Post
    I was looking for an image that I thought reflected some aspect of my personality when I glanced over at my whiteboard and saw my current avatar doodled on there.

It seemed right.
    It's quite intriguing.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    INTP

If it wasn't the hat, it would be my head, and heads don't make good hats, they fall off too easily.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

I just picked something that represents my sense of humor. Usually I like writing and creating things that present a lofty or serious concept that gets punctured. That's what I thought of when I made this picture. That and Bernie Parent kicks ass.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Next few posts moved to this thread from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by darlets View Post
    Ummm, is your avatar a vigilante fairy? It looks ready to go lay down the smack.
    Yes, something like that. Her wand is a lead pipe, I think. Do you like her? Don was a little put off by her but I like her because she is feminine and cute, but not to be messed with, which is similar to the delusion I have about myself.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers