User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I think they mean that it's funny that you sound so serious. I thought doing two lists with different conditions was a great idea. Of course, she asked you to stay within the guidelines, and you still didn't, but overall I think everyone got more out of it anyway.
    You are probably right.

I admit that I am too serious.

Even other people that I would rate as NT say to me that I should be less serious and logical.

That is why I have said "mask mode" in the frist list.

MBTI
    istp

antisocial one,

i think i can relate to you a bit, there was a time where i was fairly antisocial.

finding your place in the world is not about changing who you are, it is about embracing the role you are good at, and learning how you can relate that role to the things around you--including people. by that i mean, spend less time trying to "correct" yourself and more time figuring out how you can bring your qualities to the table.

No, your lists were perfect!
    At leats something was done right.

almost killed = It was so funny I nearly died laughing = because your English and confusion is funny. Haha! Funny!
    I am glad you liked it.

We Antisocial One!
    If ISTJ types something like this that trully means that the tensions are high.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Er...no tensions. I just heart you. Without tensions.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    antisocial one,

i think i can relate to you a bit, there was a time where i was fairly antisocial.

finding your place in the world is not about changing who you are, it is about embracing the role you are good at, and learning how you can relate that role to the things around you--including people. by that i mean, spend less time trying to "correct" yourself and more time figuring out how you can bring your qualities to the table.

I know what you mean. It is not that I am trying to change myself that much since I am aware of that I can't change myself much.
    But I can pretend so that can be in better connections with other people.

I have already found the role at what I am good at - science.

The catch is that when I am at my best in my role, I am Anti-social.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Er...no tensions. I just heart you. Without tensions.
    Ok

My point was that it is hard to make an ISTJ to post somthing like that. So I presume that was quite funny.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

So Antisocial Guy, are you getting an impression of how S-types deal with abstract things? Is your question being answered, object being reached?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    So Antisocial Guy, are you getting an impression of how S-types deal with abstract things? Is your question being answered, object being reached?
    More or less the answer is yes. But there is a small amout of what I didn't know from before.

I will raise the bet.

What are fears typical for S?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Here's an interesting observation: I was reading back over the first page of this thread, and now I think I get what you were trying to say. I found this at the bottom of the 1st page:
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one
    You are joking,right?
    I know that my reply will be brutal but I can't help it.

If my knowledge is correct our entire civilization is built upon this.
    Hopefully you remember the context, and if not then you can look back there. The connection was finally made in my head and I think, to paraphrase your statement, you meant to say that all human development and progress is dependent upon intuitive leaps, and that without it, humankind would not be able to move forward. You claim that N is really the only factor that contributes to such progress. (To counter ahead of time any responses from S's here, I'll claim that without S each individual human would not survive in the immediate present, making advancement a moot point.)

I don't want to go too far off-topic by discussing your claim. My point is simply that it took me a few times of reading it before I understood your deeper meaning there. This would be a result of my slow-working N, don't you think?

Also, Night and Nocapszy both mentioned the importance of explaining your context, and I don't think you should overlook that. The largest barrier here is our miscommunication, not our languages.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-09-2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: grammar
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.