User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Hey Antisocial One, I answered your questions, now I think you should answer some questions. Nice, cozy, S questions.

1. What is your favourite colour?
    2. What is your favourite food?
    3. Do you prefer to take a bath or a shower.
    4. If you had to go without one of your senses, which one would it be and why?
    5. Do you sleep on your tummy or your back?
    6. Which is your favourite season and why?

You may not turn this into some kind of philosophical or abstract thing. 'K?
    I have better idea I will give you two sets of answers so that you can pick what you like.

Trying to get along mode(mask mode).

1. Blue - power of the mind
    2. Šiš ?evapi - local specialty
    3. Shower
    4. Smell - useless
    5. On my back, sometimes flank
    6. Winter, I like cold.

Real me(I am not joking)

1, I don't care about the colour at all unless we are talking about the camouflage.
    For me colour is simply an illusion.

2. If someone gives me an offer that I could live without food and water or air I would take it for sure. My senses are bad enough so that my experiance of the food is not much. People(family) ar disturbed by the fact that I can open a Tuna fish can and eat it without a single piece of bread.

Everyday single day you have "breakfast, lunch, dinner" cycle that is purely biological function. Some thing like this could give me many advantages. Normal person spends about 2 hours a day on eating, short resting after it and toilet each day.
    What means that every year you lose 730 hours on this what is about one month. I can't help myself but this is what I mean about the food in general. But I don't like to be hungry. When I am eating my meal I am always looking foward to ending it.

3. Shower fast and efficient

4. Smell ,once again since it is the most useless one.

5. On my back but things are not that simple. I dare to say that I have very stong mental activity all the time so I can't fall a sleep in time periods below
    20 minutes, even if I am very tired. So something creepy can happen.
    Body is sleeping but the mind is awake(more of less) and it is doing the analysis of everything that pops up or it is creating the new ideas.
    Many of my best/abstract ideas are created on this way but this does not happen too often. (Can any other N relate to this?)

6. Summer. This is because that part of year is the best indicator of changes that are happening on the global scale.
    (I presume that you don't want the details).

The difference in length of the answers is not an accident.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know that this has already been discussed in other threads but I wanted your personal opinion.

For example I can spent hours without being in touch with my senses so that I can focus on my thoughts.
    From practical perspective that looks like this: I am alone in the room for hours but I am not aware of what is going in the room because I am not focused on that.

Is my english now more understandable?
    About your English, I meant that you might not understand what I was talking about when I mentioned the different possible meanings for the word "sight". That's all.

No, I don't think my vision ever goes into that kind of state. I'm not even sure of what it would look like; consequently, I might have experienced it since I don't know what it would look like, but that's not very likely.

In truth, these kind of questions are difficult for me to answer without bias. Especially when we know which answer indicates an S-tendency or an N-tendency. This is exactly the reason I can't take personality quizzes anymore, because I often know for some of the questions and my answer can be molded to support either side, whether that is actually where I stand or not. And even if I don't know what it is they're searching for, I think I do, which still creates the bias.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    About your English, I meant that you might not understand what I was talking about when I mentioned the different possible meanings for the word "sight". That's all.

No, I don't think my vision ever goes into that kind of state. I'm not even sure of what it would look like; consequently, I might have experienced it since I don't know what it would look like, but that's not very likely.

In truth, these kind of questions are difficult for me to answer without bias. Especially when we know which answer indicates an S-tendency or an N-tendency. This is exactly the reason I can't take personality quizzes anymore, because I often know for some of the questions and my answer can be molded to support either side, whether that is actually where I stand or not. And even if I don't know what it is they're searching for, I think I do, which still creates the bias.
    The english thing was about my last post that was directed to you. I am aware that my english is not perfect but I have tried to make a post that will make sense to other people.

Do I have a serious problem or I am just lost in my thoughts?

To tell you the truth. If you have to guess yourself that much, then the answer is pobably No.
    Or you do it very rarely and only on very short periods of time.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

The english thing was about my last post that was directed to you. I am aware that my english is not perfect but I have tried to make a post that will make sense to other people.

Do I have a serious problem or I am just lost in my thoughts?
    I think it's a little of both. Don't worry about it, I think the explanation is getting more confusing than the problem.
    To tell you the truth. If you have to guess yourself that much, then the answer is pobably No.
    Or you do it very rarely and only on very short periods of time.
    Right, probably.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Too abstract?
    Either it's concrete, or it's not.
    If it's not, it's called abstract.

For example a relationship is abstract. It's not like... three parts abstract two parts concrete.
    It's all abstract. The people who possess the relationship are concrete, but the relationship itself is entirely abstract.

There aren't levels.

You mean disclarity. That's always a problem on any level.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ISTJ

I have better idea I will give you two sets of answers so that you can pick what you like.

Trying to get along mode(mask mode).

1. Blue - power of the mind
    2. Šiš ?evapi - local specialty
    3. Shower
    4. Smell - useless
    5. On my back, sometimes flank
    6. Winter, I like cold.

Real me(I am not joking)

1, I don't care about the colour at all unless we are talking about the camouflage.
    For me colour is simply an illusion.

2. If someone gives me an offer that I could live without food and water or air I would take it for sure. My senses are bad enough so that my experiance of the food is not much. People(family) ar disturbed by the fact that I can open a Tuna fish can and eat it without a single piece of bread.

Everyday single day you have "breakfast, lunch, dinner" cycle that is purely biological function. Some thing like this could give me many advantages. Normal person spends about 2 hours a day on eating, short resting after it and toilet each day.
    What means that every year you lose 730 hours on this what is about one month. I can't help myself but this is what I mean about the food in general. But I don't like to be hungry. When I am eating my meal I am always looking foward to ending it.

3. Shower fast and efficient

4. Smell ,once again since it is the most useless one.

5. On my back but things are not that simple. I dare to say that I have very stong mental activity all the time so I can't fall a sleep in time periods below
    20 minutes, even if I am very tired. So something creepy can happen.
    Body is sleeping but the mind is awake(more of less) and it is doing the analysis of everything that pops up or it is creating the new ideas.
    Many of my best/abstract ideas are created on this way but this does not happen too often. (Can any other N relate to this?)

6. Summer. This is because that part of year is the best indicator of changes that are happening on the global scale.
    (I presume that you don't want the details).

The difference in length of the answers is not an accident.
    Cool!
    What is Sis cevapi?
    And I do the same with tuna and sardines - straight out the tin, although it seems I enjoy it a lot more than you do.
    Living like you, without much enjoyment of senses would depress me for sure.
    Are you depressed? Isn't everything a bit dull!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial dude
    Every single day you have the "breakfast, lunch, dinner" cycle that is a purely biological function. Something like this could give me many advantages. A normal person spends about 2 hours a day on eating, short resting after it and the toilet each day.
    Which means that every year you lose 730 hours on this, which is about one month. I can't help myself, but this is what I mean about food in general. But I don't like to be hungry. When I am eating my meal I am always looking foward to ending it.
    I understand you on this point, and I have found myself wishing independence from the necessary biological routines as well, for every reason you gave except the sensory enjoyment. For instance, I do enjoy eating, I love the taste of food, so I wouldn't stop eating, but I wish I weren't forced to eat within time limits set by biological functions. I wish I could make it fit whatever schedule were most convenient for me.

Hope I don't sound like I'm butting into your convo, Bella.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-09-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: important point

MBTI
    ISTJ

You can butt in any time!
    This here thread belongs to the people!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Cool!
    What is Sis cevapi?
    And I do the same with tuna and sardines - straight out the tin, although it seems I enjoy it a lot more than you do.
    Living like you, without much enjoyment of senses would depress me for sure.
    Are you depressed? Isn't everything a bit dull!
    Šiš ?evapi - In short it is meat for hamburgers on a stick.
    But it is much more spiced.
    If I had to choose something, that would be it.

Believe me when I say that all of this makes other people depressed just by watching me.

My familiy has accused me on many occasions that I am not human when it comes to personality.

They have even created a deadline for me, inside which I should start to have sex or they will stop funding my education.
    But I think that they are not going to do that.

I am sure that I am not depressed.
    But once again I would need to be very abstract to explain it.

My main trait is that I live in my head, what means in very abstract world.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Antisocial one,

Are you Bosnian?

Do you ever experience emotion?