User Tag List

Thread: Halloweeeeen

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Default Halloweeeeen

Does anyone still go trick-or-treating? I do. If you go in a neighborhood that's full of retirees they won't look at you funny. They're just so excited to see you and give out their candy that they don't notice that you're not really a kid. It's fun.

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm going to be ROCKZILLA. I need to know what the mofo looks like though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm 23. And no. I can buy candy at the store.

I don't really see the point of Halloween and I haven't cared about it since I was in about the 8th grade.

However, when my dad was living in a house, he'd make an elaborate decoration for the holiday. He'd transform the whole exterior of the house. He built gravestones, dummies, and I sort of helped him with that by adding some of my own touches -- such as a dummy in the electric chair. He used to have a coffin, where one of my uncles (dressed as Dracula) would lay inside of it and come out of it to scare the children walking by.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Beat, you should be this....

[youtube=akNJ6S2UqsE]YouTube - Real transformers[/youtube]

MBTI
    ISTx

lol. I'd never take the costume off if I managed to get my hands on that. I'd just jump off buildings and rescue old women.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The last Halloween costume I ever wore was the Ghost Face costume from the Scream movies.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I'm 23. And no. I can buy candy at the store.

I don't really see the point of Halloween and I haven't cared about it since I was in about the 8th grade.

However, when my dad was living in a house, he'd make an elaborate decoration for the holiday. He'd transform the whole exterior of the house. He built gravestones, dummies, and I sort of helped him with that by adding some of my own touches -- such as a dummy in the electric chair. He used to have a coffin, where one of my uncles (dressed as Dracula) would lay inside of it and come out of it to scare the children walking by.

I looooooooove that! I like to scare little kids. hehehe

MBTI
    infp

I dress up for school. Last year I was Sherlock Holmes. This year I want to be a sideburn (for the "WTF" factor), but I may very well change my mind.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't because the city is pretty scary at night and I'm not home for Halloween to hand out candy and only a very small group of children ever come around to the dorms (I really think larger groups should...there are soooo many students here who would happily dress up to give out candy to kids). When I was home for the holiday, I'd dress up as a person whose face was blown halfway off and would sit, still as a statue, until children cautiously came up to see if I was real. I loved doing the "slowly turn head and blink obviously" motion that would make them gasp and go "It's real!"
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    infp