MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Online comics

Hey there, long time no see!

I was just wondering anyone follows comics online, not just one-panel comics, but also the ones that tell a story and get updated daily/weekly. The latter are the only kind of routine I've been able to create for myself, religiously checking them. And I need more, so your reccommendations are welcomed!

Anyway, here are mine!

SATURDAY MORNING BREAKFAST CEREAL

This one is fun, but sometimes has jokes about quantum physics or chemistry that I have to investigate to understand. Yet, I laugh and I learn, so it's twice as good.

WILDE LIFE

My problem with this one is that it had started like a year before I found it, so I read all the story in a weekend and now it feels it goes too slow. It's about a guy that moves to a little town in the middle of nowhere where magical things happen. I like the artwork a lot.

ELENA

This one is gory, so if you're not into bullets making heads explode and worms coming out of eye sockets, don't read it. I'm in love with the weird, macabre aesthetics of it, and the drawings'... texture. It's already completed, but I thought I had to mention it all the same. In the same line, I'm IN LOVE with Junji Ito's works, though they're printed, not online.

And I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some I've already read. Share yours!
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Rouskyrie, Gentleman Jack, There, Zeego liked this post

Who frowned me this face? Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Manly Guys Doing Manly Things A great series, that keeps building and growing into something truly amazing. The velociraptors alone....
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

Likes CitizenErased, There liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Looking for Group The lines between good and evil are blurred in this Warcraft parody, that you dont have to be a fan of the games (I'm not) to be a fan of the comic. It's given us this gem:
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

Likes CitizenErased liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Least I could do.

The comic that started it all for me. I cant promise this one is for everyone, but some legitimately funny and relateable(for me) moments...
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I realize I’ll probably have my nerd card revoked for this but I’ve never really been into comics. I love sci-fi and fantasy movies, TV, books etc. D&D, video games and astronomy but comics idk I just never really got excited about them. About as close as I got was Gary Larson’s Far Side because it always had me cracking up.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. Jim Hopper

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE None

^ Wilde Life is best.

Others I love:

Gunnerkrigg Court - By Tom Siddell

Questionable Content
    When you play the game of Mafia, you win or you die.

Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

@Gentleman Jack

Nice! I'll check them out! I find the comics one likes are very particular to every individual, because it has to do with each person's humour, so it's good to know what kind of situations makes another person laugh (and consider it for the next round of jokes).

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    I realize I’ll probably have my nerd card revoked for this but I’ve never really been into comics. I love sci-fi and fantasy movies, TV, books etc. D&D, video games and astronomy but comics idk I just never really got excited about them. About as close as I got was Gary Larson’s Far Side because it always had me cracking up.
    Well, it doesn't have to be Marvel-like comics. I love Far Side! When I was studying English, there was a self-study book that was illustrated with Larson's comics, and I loved them. I also adore Calvin and Hobbes, I truly relate to Calvin (especially when I was a kid). Also comics don't have to be about laughter (unless they're one panel), they can be whole stories or they can be like graphic novels. For example, that creepy Elena comic I mentioned above is about a guy that keeps the corpse of his wife as if it was alive, and it's a sort of drama-thriller. And V for Vendetta was a comic before it was a movie, so there are all kinds! I mostly check on new comics because I'm interested in the drawings styles.

(I don't understand very much the "nerd" concept, because here it was taken from English and it's used for people who know a lot/study a lot instead of going out with friends... the fact that a "nerd" is supposed to like Star Wars and comics and time travel or whatever sounds more like a move by the market to target a group, give them an identity and sell them things, so if you want to be a "nerd" you have your starter pack, the same way for hipsters and emos and goths and such, and I'm an anti-labelist according to labelists, haha... Summing up, nobody is revoking your card, don't worry!)

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    @Gentleman Jack

Nice! I'll check them out! I find the comics one likes are very particular to every individual, because it has to do with each person's humour, so it's good to know what kind of situations makes another person laugh (and consider it for the next round of jokes).

Well, it doesn't have to be Marvel-like comics. I love Far Side! When I was studying English, there was a self-study book that was illustrated with Larson's comics, and I loved them. I also adore Calvin and Hobbes, I truly relate to Calvin (especially when I was a kid). Also comics don't have to be about laughter (unless they're one panel), they can be whole stories or they can be like graphic novels. For example, that creepy Elena comic I mentioned above is about a guy that keeps the corpse of his wife as if it was alive, and it's a sort of drama-thriller. And V for Vendetta was a comic before it was a movie, so there are all kinds! I mostly check on new comics because I'm interested in the drawings styles.

(I don't understand very much the "nerd" concept, because here it was taken from English and it's used for people who know a lot/study a lot instead of going out with friends... the fact that a "nerd" is supposed to like Star Wars and comics and time travel or whatever sounds more like a move by the market to target a group, give them an identity and sell them things, so if you want to be a "nerd" you have your starter pack, the same way for hipsters and emos and goths and such, and I'm an anti-labelist according to labelists, haha... Summing up, nobody is revoking your card, don't worry!)
    Whew! The nerd card comment was mostly a joke about having nerd cred. Nerd in the 80’s was a bad term. It wasn’t something you wanted as a title. Enter the technological revolution in full swing and sci-fi and fantasy becoming popular and the word has lost a significant amount of it’s original negative connotation. It’s hard to give nerds crap when everyone is carrying a computer in their pocket. I guess I find it difficult to shake off the old cultural stigma.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. Jim Hopper

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by There View Post
    ^ Wilde Life is best.

Others I love:

Gunnerkrigg Court - By Tom Siddell

Questionable Content
    I know, right? I love the illumination of the drawings as well as the story.

Of those two you named, Questionable Content is great and the other one I didn't know about it, but I've just read the first chapter, and I'm going to keep reading it for sure. Thanks for the recommendation!

Enneagram
    793 so/sx

Ive always been a lover of fantasy Web comics such as these below

Giant In the Playground Games

Dark Legacy Comics Archives
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

If one can look at things in a different reality mentally then you can always figure out a solution or at least escape the crap in front of ya

Trolling is a leisure activity and can be enjoyed but like anything else dont exceed your limits .