First 7891011 Last

ByMySword

From most to least:

English, Welsh, French, German, Spanish, Aztec, Cherokee, and Dutch

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

90% german with a smattering of american indian, english, french (last name)
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

mostly irish, part german, roma, cherokee and who knows what else with a british last name.

a mutt, in other words!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Classic American mutt; in no particular order, I'm comprised of Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, and Cherokee. My surname is a uniquely American bastardization of the German name "Gennheimer" from the Palatinate.

The only extent to which I care about my European ancestry is that it adds understanding to the immigration experience of most my ancestors. I'm American and Southern first, nothing else second.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

My heritage is one hundred per cent boring. The vast majority of my family have lived in Britain for a thousand years. It is the reason I am a British Unionist. Nationalism seems to be growing as people tend to dislike being called British here but it seems stupid to me as my family is historically from every country in Britain.

My maternal grandfather's family are Welsh, and have just about the most Welsh surname. Maternal grandmother's family are part English and part descended from some Swiss-German who apparently seems to be either been a criminal or Jewish or just generally been on the run.

My paternal grandmother's family is Scottish and have a common Scottish surname. Paternal grandfather's family are English as far as one could accurately research. My surname is a common patronymic surname Ashkenazi Jew's took when they were forced to pick a surname as they traditionally don't have one in the western sense. It is patronymic of a name which is a common personal name regularly used by Jews that has next to nothing to do with their religion as far as I know. So one could consider it a local surname Jew's took to fit in. If I got a pound coin for every time someone asked me if I was Jewish I would be rich. I think it is just their way of telling me I have a big nose. It also does not help both sets of my grandparents moved to a part of North London where a lot of Jews live; I am not F*^%ing Jewish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENTP

Spanish with some asiatic ancestors.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

5/8 german, last bit an unknown mix of british/irish/native american, with an anglicized german last name.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

*boring*
    I could say that I'm nearly completely southern finnish (currently 3/4), without that 1/4 of Karelian and some Norwegian blood. Blame dad for those, without him I'd be completely boring. Oh and don't get my sarcasm wrong. I'm proud of my heritage.

Sniffles

I'm largely Polish, along with some French and Spanish. I'm very proud of my ethnic heritage, and certainly does not conflict with my sense of being an American. They're not mutually exclusive, but rather enrich one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    I am not F*^%ing Jewish.
    Well look here, we got ourselves one of those self-hating Jews.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

[shrug]I'm some kinda white guy.[/shrug]
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com