User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    istp

Default being accident prone

do you think its possible for someone to be more likely to become physically injured? if so, do you think you/they would be inclined towards a certain severity of injury? is it just bad luck?

are you accident prone?

i was cutting some metal for a mount, it started to wobble along the cut, so i grabbed it. of course it was like a million degrees from the friction, and that gave me a nasty burn, and that caused me to drop the high-power dremel onto my thumb and needless to say im glad i still have all of my thumb. in the waiting room i was reflecting on some injuries ive had in the past... quite a few mild ones, mostly cuts and bruises, shocks, and a lot of burns and mild head injuries. i wonder if im doing something to provoke them?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    do you think its possible for someone to be more likely to become physically injured?

i call those "stupid people"
    i have to hold myself back from injuring them
    fortunately, they do a good enough job on their own.
    are you accident prone?
    sure, but I make it look like i meant it

funny story, welcome to sensotardation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Yeah most SPs are reckless as hell when it comes to proper safety in the "workplace."

SJ: FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES
    SP: No.
    NT: Okay. *follows only the rules which make sense*
    NF: I'm afraid of you, so I will.

MBTI
    infp

I'm very accident prone, or perhaps clumsy describes it better. I'm forever bumping into things, or knocking things of the stores shelves accidentally. Or chopping into my thumb or finger when chopping vegetables.

My friend teases me all the time about it, but I really can't help it, my mind wanders off at the most unexpected moments.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

do you think its possible for someone to be more likely to become physically injured? if so, do you think you/they would be inclined towards a certain severity of injury? is it just bad luck?

are you accident prone?

i was cutting some metal for a mount, it started to wobble along the cut, so i grabbed it. of course it was like a million degrees from the friction, and that gave me a nasty burn, and that caused me to drop the high-power dremel onto my thumb and needless to say im glad i still have all of my thumb. in the waiting room i was reflecting on some injuries ive had in the past... quite a few mild ones, mostly cuts and bruises, shocks, and a lot of burns and mild head injuries. i wonder if im doing something to provoke them?
    Good heavens....

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yeah most SPs are reckless as hell when it comes to proper safety in the "workplace."

SJ: FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES
    SP: No.
    NT: Okay. *follows only the rules which make sense*
    NF: I'm afraid of you, so I will.
    I agree with this except the NF part. More like they follow the rules that jibe with their emotions.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I always say if there's a way to injure myself, I'll find it!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That is definitely true....safety is overrated. Some "modifications" I've made:

All Saws: Blade guard was thrown away if it has ever gotten in the way in the least.
    Nail Gun(s): Modified it so it will just fire whenever I pull the trigger, instead of having to be pressed against something.

I'm smart enough to not ever injure myself badly, but clumsy enough (I'm amazing with tools, I just have this issue with walking, I have a tendency to bump/smash into things), to be constantly saying "ow" from something I did. I did once light my jeans on fire with spray from a welder though, now I wear the pants that I accidentally spilled fire retardant onto when welding.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm very accident prone. I bump into a lot of things, and I keep tripping. I usually have atleast one mild injury on my body at any given point of time.

I do care about safety regulations while doing activities that could be dangerous, though. I take care in situations which could result in damage. It's only in the everyday, daily activities that I get injured. I think that it's because I'm just not paying attention to where I'm walking most of the time.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I'm not accident prone and I couldn't care less about the safety rules.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Dali

I'm the epitome of accident-proneness.

A lot of it is due to my own fault... e.g yesterday, I let off a large outdoor firecracker inside my flat. I do not recommend that.