User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which of the following best describes the sort of drunk you are?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Belligerent

1 1.30%
  • Affectionate

13 16.88%
  • Horny

7 9.09%
  • Daredevil

1 1.30%
  • Anxious

0 0%
  • Depressive

1 1.30%
  • Obnoxious

7 9.09%
  • Witty

15 19.48%
  • Philosophical

6 7.79%
  • I don't drink

10 12.99%
  • Other (please specify)

16 20.78%
First 34567 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

You can try to limit Lucifer's intelligence to a certain thread, but it simply knows no bounds.

MBTI
    GONE

Alcohol merely amplifies the happy/goofy aspects of an ENFP (I think, if I'm a good example). I'm me times 5...or 10 depending on what I'm drinking. So I'm happy, more extroverted, wiry, etc. Or, like Spirilis I get really sleepy. And sleep. (By myself, thank you! :P)

I also start whispering REALLY LOUD, particularly about other people who are a foot away and can hear everything I'm saying. When I drink a lot, I start swaying in place. And I flirt a lot. I'm not sure how the swaying plays into that.

Sometimes, I yell-whisper "HEYYYY, HEYYYYYYYY!" to folks. I used to drink often in my earlier 20s, I thought I was fine but apparently some friends thought I should take it back a notch or three.

I'm a very polite drunk. Even when I was throwing up in my friend's car, I technically wasn't. I would tell her every time I thought I needed to throw up and wait patiently until she pulled over her car then I would open the door and lean alll the way out so as not to befoul her car.

I stopped drinking because it led me to do and say embarassing things. I also don't like feeling out of control. I'm also you know, kinda allergic to alcohol and contrary to popular belief, turning splotchy beet red all over (and I do mean ALL OVER) is just NOT sexy. Unless you're also a beet. In which case, no matter how falling down drunk I get, I hope to god I'm not trying to make out with you.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ

Thanks for sharing.
    This world is mine - in time.

MBTI
    GONE

You're welcome, if I share enough, I think they'll give me my own thread, too! We can be neighbors!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Alcohol merely amplifies the happy/goofy aspects of an ENFP (I think, if I'm a good example). I'm me times 5...or 10 depending on what I'm drinking. So I'm happy, more extroverted, wiry, etc. Or, like Spirilis I get really sleepy. And sleep. (By myself, thank you! :P)

I also start whispering REALLY LOUD, particularly about other people who are a foot away and can hear everything I'm saying. When I drink a lot, I start swaying in place. And I flirt a lot. I'm not sure how the swaying plays into that.

Sometimes, I yell-whisper "HEYYYY, HEYYYYYYYY!" to folks. I used to drink often in my earlier 20s, I thought I was fine but apparently some friends thought I should take it back a notch or three.

I'm a very polite drunk. Even when I was throwing up in my friend's car, I technically wasn't. I would tell her every time I thought I needed to throw up and wait patiently until she pulled over her car then I would open the door and lean alll the way out so as not to befoul her car.

I stopped drinking because it led me to do and say embarassing things. I also don't like feeling out of control. I'm also you know, kinda allergic to alcohol and contrary to popular belief, turning splotchy beet red all over (and I do mean ALL OVER) is just NOT sexy. Unless you're also a beet. In which case, no matter how falling down drunk I get, I hope to god I'm not trying to make out with you.
    LOL!!!

Now for the obvious question everyone's thinking
    and what if you met a girl in the club that had a beet fetish...how would you feel waking up in bed next to her?

I tend to be quiet even when drunk, though I tend to trust people more. either that or I get really goofy.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't drink. Not for any moral reason, so much as the health/addiction things I've heard, and the fact that I'm still technically underage.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I have a story ye may find entertaining. I was sure entertained when I heard it.

Last summer, four of us swingin' cats were landscaping a millionaire's house a couple hours away, so stayed in a hotel for two concurrent weeks. One night we decide to live large, and hit the fancy steakhouse, probably forcing them to change kegs if they started with a full one.

I was flirting with the waitresses as to shock them into laughter, not so much to get a date. The young guy everyone loves to hate interrupted me at one point, and I turned around and said "Hey Madden, I'll bet you ten dollars I can fit my whole dick in your mouth." This, along with everything else, said so everyone within 20 feet could hear, and be merry.

Later, we were at the bar, hanging with the waitresses. I put my sunglasses on and said "I can see you, but you can't see me."
    "Yes I can."
    "No. You. Can't."
    One went to the bathroom, and I slammed her glass of wine. She came back, "Did you drink my wine?"
    "Yep."
    "Are you going to buy me another one?
    "Nope."
    Though I did eventually buy her and her friend moar wine.

My best friend (who got me the job--he called one morning and said "come to work.") sat on a chair, less drunk than myself, amused and ashamed by the goings on. I came over and said "Hey, let's punch each other out."
    "No."
    "Come on, dude, we're best friends, I just feel like we should punch each other out. We would never get in a real fight, it would be awesome."

Apparently it was all like theater for the patrons and staff that fateful night. I passed out on the back deck and two guys had to fucking carry me to the truck, and to the bed in the hotel.

The next morning we all went to work fairly early. One guy was puking in the front yard, then fell asleep in the trailer, one was rolling an empty wheelbarrow around aimlessly, my friend was playing with rocks, and I was trying to hold myself up with a rake, saying "We should go, man. This is bad. It's just bad." We went back to the hotel and slept more, then were good to go.

violaine

^teehee I don't think they have a poll option for that....

MBTI
    INFP

Ha, I've been in the drunken "Let's punch each other out just for fun" debate. I'm not sure if this is a drunken phenomenon which predates Fight Club.

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah ive joined in on the punching too
    at the ralphs parking lot

with guys nonetheless
    it was fun haha