User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which of the following best describes the sort of drunk you are?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Belligerent

1 1.30%
  • Affectionate

13 16.88%
  • Horny

7 9.09%
  • Daredevil

1 1.30%
  • Anxious

0 0%
  • Depressive

1 1.30%
  • Obnoxious

7 9.09%
  • Witty

15 19.48%
  • Philosophical

6 7.79%
  • I don't drink

10 12.99%
  • Other (please specify)

16 20.78%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I start out silly and happy and then i turn silly and philosophical. My best friend has a 20 minute video of me rambling on about very philosophical and existential stuff. it's so funny and i don't remember saying 75% of it. I also come to crazy conclusions, like ghosts being from pluto. oh and i say "fuckin" A LOT.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    infp

Hahaha, horny fo' sho'!

I can also be "I got your back" affectionate.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I don't get drunk now that I'm older and more mature, however, I was very drunk once when I was 18. (Went to bar with ESFP (the DD) and ESTP friends.) I recall several attempts trying to walk a straight line across ESTP friends' tiled kitchen floor, doing push-ups and sit-ups to see how the alcohol affected me, and trying to make lists of what I was capable and incapable of doing (ranking it on a scale of 1-10).
    Also, I remember generally getting told by the Se doms that I should relax and enjoy myself instead of trying to turn everything I do into a science experiment.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Other- it depends on who I'm with and what mood I'm in when I start in on the alcohol consumption.

If in the presence of an arrogant prick, I spend the evening determined to destroy him/her. If in the presence of someone I find attractive I'll spend my evening hitting on them.

Pretty generally though, I make dirty jokes, try to make sure that everyone else is at least as drunk as I am and all in all talk a lot (though I'm told that I'm amusing, even by people who dislike me )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

I can be all of the poll options when drunk, but affectionate is always where I tend to end up. Fortunately I've managed to refrain from posting too much in that state. I had a friend who was a really anxious drunk. He'd always be worrying about the neighbours calling the cops or something. He was good to have there though because someone needs to clean up the vomit and put unconscious people into the recovery position. That someone being someone who isn't me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I can be all of the poll options when drunk, but affectionate is always where I tend to end up. Fortunately I've managed to refrain from posting too much in that state. I had a friend who was a really anxious drunk. He'd always be worrying about the neighbours calling the cops or something. He was good to have there though because someone needs to clean up the vomit and put unconscious people into the recovery position. That someone being someone who isn't me.
    I reach the "I love you guys" part of the evening pretty early on, BUT I think I'm more obnoxious than affectionate. As evidence I cite my last foray into the If You're Post, This Is Where You Drunk! thread. I just.. think I'm a lot funnier than I really am, I guess.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I can never fall asleep. I go from witty to affectionate to horny to completely out-of-contol (but very, very rarely). I am a tank, though. I can keep going and going for a long time. The only time I really get out of control is when I am 1) drinking hard liquor; and 2) drinking quickly on purpose.
    QFYEP

I made a conscious decision to take it easy a few months ago. My best friend drinks like a fish (I wish he didn't), so we would end up getting blasted pretty regularly, and I've done some stupid shit. I won't "bore" you with details, lol.

MBTI
    ENTP

i pop squats on the curb

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I just.. think I'm a lot funnier than I really am, I guess.
    Heh that's why you never get drunk around sober people.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I just.. think I'm a lot funnier than I really am, I guess.
    I happen to get hilarious when I drink, and friends tell me that, so it's not in my head. Probably the "saying everything I'm thinking" alcohol provides, as opposed to the normal 10%.