User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which would you rather have NOT exist: hugs or kisses?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would rather have hugs not exist.

11 32.35%
  • I would rather have kisses not exist.

23 67.65%
First 678

MBTI
    xNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Hmm, so, MBTIc, which would you rather have not exist, hugs or kisses? And please elaborate.
    I actually like both of them. For all my love of logic, I'm also a sensualist. I enjoy things that feel good, whether it's the cold smoothness of a silk robe, or the pleasure of feeling another person crushing me against him. *shrugs*

Hugs are for friends, hugs and kisses are for family. (Kiss on the forehead for my son, for instance. Kisses of a much more passionate nature are reserved for the other half.)
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I'm a total hug monster - I'll hug anyone that wants one. But, the idea that kisses couldn't exist, well, I can't have that. Kisses give away the intent of another, very telling. Friends and foes kiss one another for different reasons.

I'm already missing the hugs.

MBTI
    INFP

I like hugs better because it's makes me feel very cozy and "surrounded" obviously(=safe), plus other people can join in. I love hugging tall people..ha.Just got a lot happier thinking about it ...
    (I agree with the phrasing being off but there's no need to be that disagreeable about that )
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    Kissing is a lot more intimate than hugging in any situation, therefore, to the kisses.
    Funny, this is exactly my reasoning for giving hugs the heave-ho. Besides, you can't hug a pair of lips, but you can kiss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    what part of that reads happy to you?

you's sure are mixed up.
    Agreed. Just because INTJs find it baffling and difficult to get any doesn't mean we don't want any. It's like saying a guy in a wheelchair doesn't want to walk.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Funny, this is exactly my reasoning for giving hugs the heave-ho. Besides, you can't hug a pair of lips, but you can kiss anything.

Agreed. Just because INTJs find it baffling and difficult to get any doesn't mean we don't want any. It's like saying a guy in a wheelchair doesn't want to walk.
    Oh, but you can hug lips! Just with you fingers! *piiiiinch*

To your latter comment, I gave kisses the boot because not only do I find it baffling and difficult to get any, I don't want any, either.
    There are two types of people in this world, sheep and sharks. Be a shark. Sharks are winners and they don't look back 'cause they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Headstrong: You're learning the ways of...me!
    INTP Friend: Yay!
    INTP Friend: Wait....NOOOOO

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
    -Plato