123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Default Brain and Frosty's Extreme Story Writing Thread :D

There we go! Its a start

@Cat Brainz

(Oops meant to put this in fluff... oh well. Either way)
    Likes Cat Brainz, yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Story 1: To Host a GHOST

Prequel

It was a dark and dreary night.

@Littleclaypot was sitting on her couch, laptop in hand, a nice glass of wine in another- when ALL OF THE SUDDEN she hears a noise.

crunch

Crunch

CRUNCH

At first she tries to ignore it. She plays it off in her head as just the house settling- or maybe just the sounds of fear itself. For it is dark, and she is alone.

She focuses herself on her laptop, hoping that the distraction would take her far away from her slight fear of what those crunching noises might mean.

But she is scared. The hairs on her back are standing up, and even though its a nice summer day she cannot help the chill that nips her at the bone. At her core.

And when that hand reaches for her neck, when she feels the cool breath of the predator who has snuck in through the back door that she just happened to forget to lock, when she sees the cool eyes of the monster who is there to steal all that he can from her- even her life... a tiny tear of hopelessness drops down her cheek.

So who is the killer?
    Likes Cat Brainz, Xann, Korvinagor, There, Nørrsken liked this post

como ningúna otra. Littleclaypot's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Story 1: To Host a GHOST

Prequel

It was a dark and dreary night.

@Littleclaypot was sitting on her couch, laptop in hand, a nice glass of wine in another- when ALL OF THE SUDDEN she hears a noise.

crunch

Crunch

CRUNCH

At first she tries to ignore it. She plays it off in her head as just the house settling- or maybe just the sounds of fear itself. For it is dark, and she is alone.

She focuses herself on her laptop, hoping that the distraction would take her far away from her slight fear of what those crunching noises might mean.

But she is scared. The hairs on her back are standing up, and even though its a nice summer day she cannot help the chill that nips her at the bone. At her core.

And when that hand reaches for her neck, when she feels the cool breath of the predator who has snuck in through the back door that she just happened to forget to lock, when she sees the cool eyes of the monster who is there to steal all that he can from her- even her life... a tiny tear of hopelessness drops down her cheek.

So who is the killer?

Man, this is dark.
    A fucking fidget spinner too, HAHAHAHHA
    "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions; small people always do that. The truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

Ni>Fe>Ne>Fi>Si>Te>Ti>Se

http://kevan.org/johari?name=ms1204
    Likes Frosty liked this post

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

CHAPTER 1 -THE WANNABE SQUATTERS

Our story begins with a group of headstrong and curious young adults who do thrills as a hobby. Our group consists of @prplchknz, @Xann, @Hawthorne and @five sounds who were at this time sitting in a dingy cafe looking up hot spots to camp a night out in for that Friday evening. Suddenly a loud "Ah-Ha!" was heard from Xann who was reading a leaflet he picked up from the stand at the counter. "Hey guys theirs a old derelict mansion just a mile from town that according to this no one has lived in for almost 50 years since the previous owner died and no one would buy it for some odd reason". Prpl then remarked "Oh thats sooo 1970s, what are we Scooby freaking Doo" but she had a smirk on her face showing she was down for it and the whole group burst out in laughter. Haw and Five then both approved.

Our group finished off their dinners then Xann to troll the waitress tipped her with a monopoly bank note causing her face to drop before he then pulled out a real 5 dollar note and paid the tip. They walked out into the rainy and gloomy October evening air to their somewhat worse for the wear blue Ford.
    Likes Frosty, Xann, five sounds, Korvinagor, There liked this post

The Illusive Man... Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Only.. @catbrainz and @Frosty 's sories....? *shuffling cards*
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Justice is coming to all of us; no matter what the fuck we've done...
    Once you realize what a joke everything is; being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense...
    I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Parts(might be a good idea to keep a running list)

Littleclaypot: First victim... plus mystery part- oooh ooooh ohhh

Prplchknz: Part of group of friends

Xann: Part of group of friends

Hawthorne: Part of group of friends

Five sounds: Part of group of friends

Enthusastic_dreamer: Bat

Miss fortune: Hostess of the haunted house

Starry: co-hostess/butler who is really creepy because she never says anything except occasionally in rhyme

----

Chapter 2

OFF TO DEATH WE GO

So our group of friends is on their way to what they hope turns out to a very grand adventure!

Five sounds is singing christmas carols and prpl is playing the air guitar while Xann and Hawthorne watch on with tears in their eyes because they are just oh so moved by the beautiful performance. Xann in particular is sobbing because the air guitar just touched the deepest depths of his soul.

Eventually our group reaches the very very top of the very very dark and isolated hill. As they park their car a flash of lightening strikes from out of no where and the group collectively shudders.

The house is big, the door is thick and there is a door knocker the shape of a person screaming hanging intimidatingly on the front.

Prpl gets up her nerve first and knocks on the thick wooden door. All of the sudden a bat, named @Enthusiastic_Dreamer, from out of nowhere perches itself right on the the screaming mouth of the knocker. Prpl reaches her hand back with a yelp.

As this is happening the door creaks open. On the other side there is a butler, named @Starry- just staring. Her hair is all eskew- like medusa- hanging all over her face like cousin it. But. It does not cover those bulging red eyes. Those eyes that take in the visitors with intensity- rolling over each and every face. A boom of laughter comes the butler woman- cackling insane laughter that chills the group to their very bones.

From behind the woman another slinks out, a small delicate looking woman- but with eyes of steal. And with a very sweet voice she welcomes the crew to her humble abode. All the while ignoring the shrieking butler in fron of her who says.

*Four at the door
    Tomorrow four no more
    Three I decree
    Will be here tomorrow with thee
    One will die
    Then more
    One
    By
    One
    GOODBYE!*

Teeeees heeee heee hee
    Likes Starry, Cat Brainz, There liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I love @Starry's role in this, and slightly jealous her character is given some depth. Mine on the other hand, is simply, "bat". At this point I could be made of wood and gripped by baseball players all day. Oh well, I'll shut up and see where this story leads. *grabs popcorn and takes a seat*
    Likes Frosty, Starry liked this post

Is it okay to post and say that I love this? Your imaginations and writing abilities are amazing to me. <3
    Likes Nørrsken, Dreamer, Cat Brainz, Frosty liked this post

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

inb4 I'm the killer
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

CHAPTER 3
    NOT IS ALL WELL WELCOMES

After the shock of Starry and Dreamers entry our group who are now all hugging each other in fear start to calm down and relize that Starry is a harmless if somewhat eccentric butler. She then says to the group "Lord Jack other wise known as @Gentleman Jack is awaiting them in the dining room". Xann then makes a remark stating it is "This is like Disney World haunted mansion man" and Hawthorne being slightly more diplocmatic stated "Ignore Xann hes the jokster he doesnt mean what he says "No worries I like a spirited young man with a brave sense of humor" remarks Starry.

Our group then follow Starry through the creaky hall way that was full of creepy portraits and one of them was of a rather demonic looking fellow which fiver was trying to talk too which lead to prpl to remark "Fiver I swear you would talk to the walls in a sound proof room" and dragged her away. They were then led through some very Gothic doors which Prpl and Haw being the video game nerds both remarked took them to the Castlevania series which was met with looks of confusion from everyone else. On the other side of the door was a large cavernous dining room which would probably bee able to fit at least 5-6 buses in. In the middle was a table that was of ornate wood that was in essnce a lump of dead wood a rather literal fellow may remark with empty plates on it. However the main feature was the smartly dressed man at the end of the table who was slouched out and winking at our group. It was none other than Lord Jack. And then a very tall womans shadow entered from behind Jacks shoulder.....