User Tag List

First 1234 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I don't mind sadism, don't get me wrong. It's just that it seemed a bit contrived. I decided to make my ambush from a different angle though.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Uber = he's allowed to play >=o I laughed my ass off at his romantic novel!

Anyways, sometimes I do think of just trying to flip my car as many times as I can and see if I come out of it alive, and capable of counting the flips. ... OR sometimes I daydream of ramming people between my car and the jersey barriers seperating the highways so that they get crushed and spin out of control.

Sometimes I think What if we suddenly adopted a middle ages sort of society, with the modern advancements of mankind incorporated.

Sometimes I think, wouldn't it be better if America just gave every true citizen 2million dollars every 10 years (There are i think below 400million people in America), and take away all the government-funded establishments like free health clinics, social security, welfare, etc.. And see if people blow all their money and sink in society, or invest it and swell to greater heights.

Sometimes I wonder if I turn on a bubble machine in my room if I will ever leave it.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I touched a live 110v power source, and I knew it was live. I couldn't even tell you why I did it, I wasn't suicidal or anything. I sure as fuck learned my lesson.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I touched a live 110v power source, and I knew it was live. I couldn't even tell you why I did it, I wasn't suicidal or anything. I sure as fuck learned my lesson.
    What did it feel like ? Every time I've been shocked it just felt like I had been struck, like being hit on the "funny bone" where the feeling radiates a bit. I didn't notice any feeling of heat. But they were just little shocks. I mean no Capsy or anything.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    What did it feel like ? Every time I've been shocked it just felt like I had been struck, like being hit on the "funny bone" where the feeling radiates a bit. I didn't notice any feeling of heat. But they were just little shocks. I mean no Capsy or anything.
    I tapped the electrodes with a finger and thumb real "quick-like," but it turns out electricity is quicker. My arm shot straight up, I got an unintentional huge grimace of pain, and I think I about fell out of my chair. I could feel the current all the way past my shoulder, and the arm was pretty weak after, like I'd just come from the gym. I don't recommend it. I was old enough that I knew it was a Bad Idea, which is why it qualifies as ridiculous.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

=( I have a ridiculous fear of electricity and fire.. I have trouble sticking logs in the fireplace, and I even bought a device where you plug it into the two cigarette lighters to jump-start a car because Im so scared of putting the little clamps on the battery ends.

I never ever ever attempted to touch an outlet as a child either my mom said she didn't even think about putting protectors on them until my sister was born.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Interesting theme so far.

Electricity and fire. These are two of my favorite things.
    But what about thinking to build an ink well into every cubicle because you can't find a pen this moment, but you can find a pin, which, if dipped into an ink well, would suffice.

I think sometimes the solutions to my problems create more problems...
    Is that what they meant in the Enneagram 7 description?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think of getting a sex change...

...so that I can become a man.

MBTI
    ISTP

My most recent ridiculous idea: What happens if I pour 2 gallons of nitro methane / methanol / oil mix (supposed to be used for R/C cars) out on the driveway, and light it? Answer: the entire driveway glowed with White flames, that leapt up to about 20 ft high upon adding gasoline. Driveway was still hot a half-hour later.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Two gallons? Two gallons?