User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Gender issues

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array kotoshinohaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    206

    Default Gender issues

    What are the common problems you experience as a male/female?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Array kotoshinohaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Being a girl is very hard.
    1st week after menstruation - chill, happy, calm, feeling like a strong, independent woman
    2nd week - ovulation period - very horny, hungry for a guy
    3rd week - very depressed, ain't feeling well, both body and mental state
    4th week - menstruation - bloody, irritable, angry...

    I'm in my 3rd stage.
    Likes Brain in a Jar, themightyfetus liked this post

  3. #3
    No, not yet. Array There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuitanaa View Post
    Being a girl is very hard.
    1st week after menstruation - chill, happy, calm, feeling like a strong, independent woman
    2nd week - ovulation period - very horny, hungry for a guy
    3rd week - very depressed, ain't feeling well, both body and mental state
    4th week - menstruation - bloody, irritable, angry...

    I'm in my 3rd stage.
    Have some chocolate.
    Likes kotoshinohaisha liked this post

  4. #4
    Resident Cheshire Cat Array Brain in a Jar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    793 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    @atamagasuitanaa

    You are becoming one of my favorite members as I love your topics . It sucks that PerC banned you as all your topics are relevant and interesting to debate (You are also really funny and made me laugh yesterday) . As for the hard side of being a guy/girl I can speak from personal experience on the former and second hand on the latter. As a guy you are expected to be tough and emotionless and all that shiz while the women I have spoken to also as you mentioned find periods hard plus the possible disrespect from chauvinists e.t.c.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuitanaa View Post
    Being a girl is very hard.
    1st week after menstruation - chill, happy, calm, feeling like a strong, independent woman
    2nd week - ovulation period - very horny, hungry for a guy
    3rd week - very depressed, ain't feeling well, both body and mental state
    4th week - menstruation - bloody, irritable, angry...

    I'm in my 3rd stage.
    You was in your second stage during that dildo pic?
    The imagination is one of the greater tools to help people with. When people are down give them a rocket boost to overcome the gravity of depression. Some have Jupiter levels of depression gravity and others just an atoms gravity but keep giving the imagination fuel, Watch out for the self-destruction button though

    The most fun moment in history "When sexual reproduction was invented"


    E type= 7w6-9w1-3w2
    Likes There, kotoshinohaisha, RareBird liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member Array kotoshinohaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    @atamagasuitanaa

    You are becoming one of my favorite members as I love your topics . It sucks that PerC banned you as all your topics are relevant and interesting to debate (You are also really funny and made me laugh yesterday) . As for the hard side of being a guy/girl I can speak from personal experience on the former and second hand on the latter. As a guy you are expected to be tough and emotionless and all that shiz while the women I have spoken to also as you mentioned find periods hard plus the possible disrespect from chauvinists e.t.c.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You was in your second stage during that dildo pic?
    Yeah.. My third stage just happened today xD

    Thanks brain in a jar. I wonder who are u on perc?
    Likes Brain in a Jar liked this post

  6. #6
    Resident Cheshire Cat Array Brain in a Jar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    793 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuitanaa View Post
    Yeah.. My third stage just happened today xD

    Thanks brain in a jar. I wonder who are u on perc?
    Im not a member on there but several people have mentioned you as being from there plus you mentioned being banned from there because someone thought you was chado. It sucks you are on your third stage .
    The imagination is one of the greater tools to help people with. When people are down give them a rocket boost to overcome the gravity of depression. Some have Jupiter levels of depression gravity and others just an atoms gravity but keep giving the imagination fuel, Watch out for the self-destruction button though

    The most fun moment in history "When sexual reproduction was invented"


    E type= 7w6-9w1-3w2
    Likes kotoshinohaisha liked this post

  7. #7
    Senior Member Array kotoshinohaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Im not a member on there but several people have mentioned you as being from there plus you mentioned being banned from there because someone thought you was chado. It sucks you are on your third stage .
    Lol. I really think you're from there.. You just don't wanna say. XD That's okay. What do u think of my mbti type btw
    Likes Brain in a Jar liked this post

  8. #8
    Resident Cheshire Cat Array Brain in a Jar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    793 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuitanaa View Post
    Lol. I really think you're from there.. You just don't wanna say. XD That's okay. What do u think of my mbti type btw
    Do ya really . Not sure on MBTI type but overall I can see you being a XXXP type so far. Have you done the tests (I know not accurate but a good ball park. I suggest this one here Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes
    The imagination is one of the greater tools to help people with. When people are down give them a rocket boost to overcome the gravity of depression. Some have Jupiter levels of depression gravity and others just an atoms gravity but keep giving the imagination fuel, Watch out for the self-destruction button though

    The most fun moment in history "When sexual reproduction was invented"


    E type= 7w6-9w1-3w2
    Likes kotoshinohaisha liked this post

  9. #9
    Now with less salt. Array apathylex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ISxJ
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuitanaa View Post
    Being a girl is very hard.
    1st week after menstruation - chill, happy, calm, feeling like a strong, independent woman
    2nd week - ovulation period - very horny, hungry for a guy
    3rd week - very depressed, ain't feeling well, both body and mental state
    4th week - menstruation - bloody, irritable, angry...

    I'm in my 3rd stage.
    1st week: TY GOD, I'M SO RELIEVED
    2nd: oh, I'm fine
    3rd: hormones
    4th: wait, is it late?
    4.5: p-pain.
    5th: fuck you, ovaries.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

    6w5 - 3w4 - 9w1 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    Likes There, kotoshinohaisha, ñoño liked this post

  10. #10
    Senior Member Array kotoshinohaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Do ya really . Not sure on MBTI type but overall I can see you being a XXXP type so far. Have you done the tests (I know not accurate but a good ball park. I suggest this one here Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes
    I think you're in perc hahahahaha.. Hmm.. I wonder who u are.. It's like i only know someone who's in perc here. It's the admin hahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahah.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •