User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Phantonym

Now how am I supposed to vent my childishness if I were to reveal my true age? People my age should already know better

MBTI
    INFP

So I can post in the mature section.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I get regulary asked for my ID when I buy booze tho I am 26 by the end of this month. Its when I am shaved only tho.

Take that as a compliment it means, well I dont know what it means but take it as a compliment at all costs
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I get regulary asked for my ID when I buy booze tho I am 26 by the end of this month. Its when I am shaved only tho.

Take that as a compliment it means, well I dont know what it means but take it as a compliment at all costs
    I like your spirit, but I don't think it can really be taken as a compliment for a guy the same way it can for a girl. Sad but true.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'm obsessively private about my age on the internet. It gives too much away about myself. I've said before that I'm a student, and that's enough.
    I rank my age about equally with where I live, what my name is, and what I look like, in terms of what I want to stay private.
    Ha, cos nobody else is that age eh? So if you told us, then we'd know EXACTLY which of the millions of residents of your country was you!!

I always figured people who hide their age must be teens and early 20's, cos they're the ones nobody listens to, figuring they know dick. And they're the ones who won't understand why nobody listens to them until they get older and realize that, back then, they really did know dick.

Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I like your spirit, but I don't think it can really be taken as a compliment for a guy the same way it can for a girl. Sad but true.
    Totally. I get ID'd for buying alcohol too (legal age in my country is 18), though I'm 32. They also say it's a compliment and I'm like, "yah, you seen the average 17 year old boy? Would you wanna be told you look like that?" Then they come out with the thing about how they've made the law now so that if you look under 25 they have to ask you, cos everyone looks young these days and you can't really tell teens from 20's sometimes.

I think it's in the eyes... and the movement. You get more confident as you get older, I think, that's what people tell me anyway - that I seem much younger, until I move or talk, then it's obvious I'm older than my appearance.

With me, it's just because my skin's 25 years behind other men my age, on having experienced the ravages of testosterone.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    With me, it's just because my skin's 25 years behind other men my age, on having experienced the ravages of testosterone.
    You europeans all have baby skin anyway. Too much ozone.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

50 years old, 5'2", 230lbs, nudist.

Pleased to meet you.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    infp

I'm 98 in october, I guess really I should be proud to have made it to such a grand old age looking this great, but for some reason when I advertise my age it intimidates people.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Are some of you embarrassed of your age? Do you want to be thought of as a different age than you are? What's you reason, if any, for not showing it?
    It is not my reason.
    It is your reason.